IGNORED

Blazing Lazers

stupus

I just sold 2 RCA Studio II games to Blazing Lazers and it was a perfect transaction. He was great to deal with, he made quick replies, a quick payment and was decisive on what he wanted to do on everything. It was a very enjoyable experience selling to him and meeting a great member here and using AA to sell. I would highly recommend selling to him and hope to do many more transactions in the future! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just traded a boxed dealer copy of Odyssey Percepts to Blazing Lazers for some Bally Astrocade tapes and documents, everything went perfect-he packs his items the way you would want your own most cared for things packed. He is a great person to sell-buy and trade with. I'm very happy with this trade as well as our other dealings in the past and look forward to continued future dealings :)

many thanks!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another great deal with Blazing Lazers!! Always very happy to buy/sell or trade with him! He is great to work with he takes great care with his items and is a really nice guy as well. :thumbsup:

Once again and as always I am more than happy to recommend him to everyone here at AA. He is one of the great people here at AA that make our marketplace the best!! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He sold me a Vectrex multi-cart. He was very courteous to deal with. Surprisingly, he even offered to ship it to me first, let me borrow it for a bit, and then allowed me to pay later as my finances came back in order. You don't run into that kind of generosity every day, especially online, that's for sure. Thank you! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Blazing Lazers sold me Galactic Space Wars Cart#23 for the Fairchild Channel F system which helped me complete my collection! Awesome guy - very friendly to deal with and swap stories about our collections or get tips and leads to other items or caring for your systems.

Got the game in reasonable time and works perfectly! Thank you and thanks for all your help with tips on the Astrocade system!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just had a really nice transaction with Blazing Lazers. I sold him two Nuon controllers for which he paid very quickly, and he even threw in a bit more than we agreed upon to cover Paypal fees. If you're thinking about doing a deal with Blazing Lazers you have nothing to worry about, in my opinion. He is a wonderful human being and an asset to the Atariage marketplace.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...