IGNORED

You are yet in another island…

DZ-Jay

I'll bring Christmas Carol. Not only do I like the game a lot (I do, really!), but I can see all the girls congregating around it going "awww! That is soooo cute! Can I play with you?"

LOL!

Edited by DZ-Jay

I would want to play with Space Cunt, while she grips my POLE position until I release my White Water. After that we will do it Mission X style and then Slam Dunk it and keep It going with some Loco Motion and then rub her Lady Bug and bring her to Utopia and then when I ready I climb up and give her a Chip Shot.

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

Humm... I wonder how exciting it can get with 8-bits and 16 crappy non-natural colors. :)

You can make a very cool adault game called - Mysterious Island: Intellirotica

Your adventure begins with you flying an airplane over an ocean dodging other planes and birds. You can have a few levels of this.

Then you come through some clouds and crash on an island, a mysterious island. You and your lady survive the crash but are stranded on the island. you have to contend with many different forms of animals that want to kill you. but inbetween all the action, there is another kind of action. The erotic kind. I will leave it to you to decide how to program this part. Should not be difficult. Maybe in the game you climb the coconut tree and fire 'coconut milk' down below for your partner to catch....almost like that 2600 adult game.......

• Like 1

I would want to play with Space Cunt, while she grips my POLE position until I release my White Water. After that we will do it Mission X style and then Slam Dunk it and keep It going with some Loco Motion and then rub her Lady Bug and bring her to Utopia and then when I ready I climb up and give her a Chip Shot.

Wow. Rev, that was solid, well played Sir, well played. :)

You can make a very cool adault game called - Mysterious Island: Intellirotica

Your adventure begins with you flying an airplane over an ocean dodging other planes and birds. You can have a few levels of this.

Then you come through some clouds and crash on an island, a mysterious island. You and your lady survive the crash but are stranded on the island. you have to contend with many different forms of animals that want to kill you. but inbetween all the action, there is another kind of action. The erotic kind. I will leave it to you to decide how to program this part. Should not be difficult. Maybe in the game you climb the coconut tree and fire 'coconut milk' down below for your partner to catch....almost like that 2600 adult game.......

DZ, I can only assume you've already begun writing this.