IGNORED

Commando

JasonlikesINTV

So not that I don't want Rev to make a ton of money to pay his dental bills, but....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1109481132061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110948113206&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

This rough copy of Commando is already up to $81. Is Commando that expensive now? Is it a "rariation" (that's patented BTW)?

If any one here is bidding on this and doesn't win, I have a copy that I'd let go for a mere $75, and it's in better shape :-)

Yeah, I don't understand why this one is going so high. I started it at 4.00 with no reserve. I thought I described it fine, and it even looks worn in the pic, I thought maybe 30-ish is what it would sell for. Sometimes auctions surprise me.

Then sell it to me for $5, and relieve your guilt! :)

Yeah, I don't understand why this one is going so high. I started it at 4.00 with no reserve. I thought I described it fine, and it even looks worn in the pic, I thought maybe 30-ish is what it would sell for. Sometimes auctions surprise me.

Your rocky and bullwinkle is low so hopefully that will pick up in the final price

You little tease!

When is it releasing anyway?

I keep checking your site to see...

I believe it is this week-end, but I haven't heard from Joe yet. I will definitely make an announcement. I am very sorry for all these delays, but re-programming and re-packaging all those carts has been a pain.

-dZ.

send the alpha and beta cartridges of carol to my silo.

Sure, send me the GeoLocation of your silo, along with the secret access code. I'll make sure to store it safely... preferably while you're away, so you know, to surprise you... ;)

Edited by DZ-Jay