IGNORED

The NEW HSC 1.1 - Track & Field

Lauren Tyler

I played around with the game, and I was getting some great scores... I just couldn't figure out the stupid hammer throw. Also how do you all run so fast? No matter what I did I only got to about halfway speed, and that was used by mashing right only.

First thing on hammer, don't move the joystick. Some people I've seen play it before mistakenly think you need to move. You don't, it's automatic after you press right. Count 8 rotations (listening to the swish). Get ready to release on the 9th. Press at the right direction and try to keep the angle around 45 degrees and not too much over. Done. To run faster, get a TAC2! And go back and forth. You can do it well on a regular joystick. The buttons on the TF controller are simply right and left on the joystick.

Edited by Stan
  • Like 1

Ah ok, that's where I was screwing up at. I was playing it like every other event.

I do have the Starplex controller, in which I was using as a track and field controller. For some reason though it wasn't working quite right, but I know the controller works. I actually went faster with the joystick than the controller, it was kinda weird.

My top score was 56k something, because I couldn't get past the hammer throw. I forgot to submit it last night, it got really late. No matter, it would have just been 1 point anyways.

I can't wait for this week's game :)

Edited by keilbaca