IGNORED

Price Check: Hover Force & Mr.Basic

the.golden.ax

Ad usual, CMarts .02 is on the money.

Mr. Basics value is hurt by the glut of copies in Venezuela, but the hover force would be at the higher end of CMarts values due to the nice condition.

For whatever reason Hover Force is difficult to find in nice shape like this.

Ad usual, CMarts .02 is on the money.

Mr. Basics value is hurt by the glut of copies in Venezuela, but the hover force would be at the higher end of CMarts values due to the nice condition.

For whatever reason Hover Force is difficult to find in nice shape like this.

Yah, you're right. I was looking on my iPhone before so I couldn't really tell how good the box was, it looks pretty nice now that I've seen it on a bigger screen. I'd say $30-35 is probably about right.

According to my records, the typical CIB Hover Force goes for $15-25 on eBay. I've seen three go for $25 and one for $40 in the last year. Most of the ones that sell are in worse condition than yours.

$55 would be pushing it, but I agree with Cmart that, if you highlight it's nice condition, you should be able to get $35 fairly easily. I would just list for $50 BIN (between 3 and 10 day auction) and see how it goes. If no one bites, you might have to be patient. Unfortunately, I believe that there are way more people out there willing to pay $20-35 for a little more beat up copy, although it only takes one :-) Good luck!

What is "BIN"?

I finally know what CIB is and you guys add more acronyms!

Just my opinion, but I think for pricier games, the BIN is better for the seller who knows the value of a game and is trying to maximize the sale. Auctions can go high, but BIN is quick and easy. If you start an auction too low, it may never get to your desired price. If you start too high, you turn people off. If you price a BIN on the high side of normal, you have a decent chance of selling at that price, but keep the auction short. If you list over and over for 30 days, people will notice and think you're either overpriced or that maybe something is wrong with the game. It's kinda like a house that's been on the market for too long. Also, if people sort by "Ending soonest" and your game has 27 days left, they won't see it for a while :sleep: Now crazy addicts like me sort by "newly listed" and watch to see what has been listed since last time I looked :dunce:

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Just my opinion, but I think for pricier games, the BIN is better for the seller who knows the value of a game and is trying to maximize the sale. Auctions can go high, but BIN is quick and easy. If you start an auction too low, it may never get to your desired price. If you start too high, you turn people off. If you price a BIN on the high side of normal, you have a decent chance of selling at that price, but keep the auction short. If you list over and over for 30 days, people will notice and think you're either overpriced or that maybe something is wrong with the game. It's kinda like a house that's been on the market for too long. Also, if people sort by "Ending soonest" and your game has 27 days left, they won't see it for a while :sleep: Now crazy addicts like me sort by "newly listed" and watch to see what has been listed since last time I looked :dunce:

I agree i see auction where they can place a bid or bin and if its close to what i plan on paying i just buy it to avoid having to wait and snipe and be outsniped and possibly paying more. i know there is a chance you can pay less but, if im missing it from the collection and im willing to pay more for the convenience of having it then i buy it.

An AAer grabbed the Hover Force for $47, and I am very thankful for that. I posted Mr Basic in the same marketplace sale thread at something like $20 now. Thanks for the help buys.

Nice sale on the Hover Force! I have 4 CIB copies and none are that good. My core copy is decent, but not like yours :lust: