IGNORED

Package from Rev

voltron

I was lazy and made this vid wih the Ipad and hence its quality is crappy. I dont know why youtube condense the screen into the center and also darkened it. i need to watch more IntellivisionDude Videos so I can get better at posting them. but here is what i got from Rev.

• Like 1

Very nice.

Regarding your video issue and FYI I do not own any apple product, but perhaps this applies?

http://www.lockergnome.com/ios/2012/09/15/iphones-biggest-flaw-vertically-oriented-hd-video-recording/

Yeah apple has so many restriction on the device it sucks. I have android tablets that dont have any restrictions but i was too lazy to go to the car and get it. The only reason I still have an ipad is bc i have tons of chess apps and i was studying chess earlier. Also that i dont feel paying twice for the same chess games on android.

• Like 1

Good pick ups! But next time show the games longer, you kinda rushed by all the titles. :-D

I have better video equipment, but i was in a rush to get the spiker, so i just used the ipad. Hey i just realized i didnt get a sealed lasvegas poker and blackjack :)

Where's my Spiker? ;)

This is all i use to record my videos. A cheap budget digital camera i bought back in 07 or 08. It's completely obsolete. Think i paid about $125 or $135 for it.

So i guess it's not always about what you use but how you use what you got. :-D

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-LZ7K-Digital-Camera-Stabilized/dp/B000MW7B0I