IGNORED

Stuff from Japan

voltron

Do want! Nice job! Also, do you intend on taking any different pictures later? :)

LOL Ishould,I have cameras and better picture/video equipment just that I have been to lazy to get them. The tablets usually there and I just use it. If it wasnt for my Chess programs onthe tablet I would have thrown it out ages ago.

LOL Ishould,I have cameras and better picture/video equipment just that I have been to lazy to get them. The tablets usually there and I just use it. If it wasnt for my Chess programs onthe tablet I would have thrown it out ages ago.

I know that feeling. /looks over at the three phones he uses for games and flash drives

I got mine from "Friends" in Akihabara for 3000 Yen (about $30 at the time.) It was a huge ordeal because it wasn't priced and the lady working had to call her husband. I had to promise not to return it because it hadn't been tested yet.

Prices havent changed much and some are even cheaper. The kicker is shipping. so you wanna grab as many as possible to ship in one box.

Prices havent changed much and some are even cheaper. The kicker is shipping. so you wanna grab as many as possible to ship in one box.

I went to Tokyo in 2005 and 2006 and each time I spent aound $800 shipping boxes back to the US. I easily paid for my trip selling the duplicate stuff I got from flea markets and recycle shops. I would love to go back again someday.

I used to live 45 mins outside of Akihabara, and would go there a lot just to look around. I know all the best places to buy stuff.

If you ever go, the best place to find Bandai Intellivision stuff is at 'Super Potato'.

Sigh....I miss spelunking around Akiba.......had so much money in my pocket....now I live in the land of high prices and low wages.

I don't live there anymore, but lived 45 mins away from Akiba for 7 years....and 1 year I was a few hours away, but still got there regularly...

I know the place like the back of my hand.........I miss wallking around Akihabara with 300,000 Yen in my pocket able to pick up whatever i fancied.....

My fave thing in my local town of Moriya was going to a place called 'Hard Off' which later changed hands, which is a thrift store....always had lots of classic Japanese video game stuff.....I used to pick up Famicoms (working) for 100 yen (about a buck)........picked up a boxed NEO GEO AES but had to toss the box when i moved back home to fit it in my luggage....sniff....you should have seen all the stuff I tossed when I left....would have made you cry.....lol