IGNORED

Minehunter about to ship?

thegoldenband

Just read this on the Games For Your Intellivision site:

"Minehunter is about to ship. There will only be 50 copies initially available.

The IntellivisionWorld mailing list has first dibs on the copies."

The IntellivisionWorld mailing list? Wazzat? I don't immediately see a signup link on the Intellivision World site...

I want to get in on this, and also get my box & overlays for D2K Arcade at the same time.

Atari Age people can get in on the reservation if they email me here.

There will be a special for Minehunter and D2K......you can get a 10 dollar discount on that package only....so $113 US plus shipping...12 North America and 22 Worldwide...

Two copies of Minehunter are available.....$110 US plus 12 US or 22 US shipping

One copy of Minehunter plus a D2K Arcade box is available for 55 US for Minehunter, 18 US for the box, and 12 US or 22 US shipping.....email for your specific requests.

The printer is backlogged, and I seem to have low priority. I think I will be researching another printer soon.

This is NOT the box/overlay printers....they have been fantastic.....however, this printer although they do good work at a good price don't seem to value my business.

After promising 'tomorrow' for a whole week, they finally delivered 100 of my manuals......and I had asked them to make a SMALL change....if you have a D2K Instruction manual, you will notice a blue Elektronite logo on the back of the manual. The same blue one was on the back but I asked them to change it to green.....to match Minehunter's box etc......well, they changed it to green...but JUST the wordmark....they left the logo, and the slogan 'Electronic Thoughts' BLUE.....

I was a bit dismayed....and briefly considered sending it out, but decided to walk back in and tell them to fix it and it was unacceptable, and that I wasn't paying for them. They are now telling me 'maybe friday, possibly monday' which probably means NEXT friday knowing these guys....sorry, but I refuse to send out something flawed with such an idiotic mistake.

The printer is backlogged, and I seem to have low priority. I think I will be researching another printer soon.

This is NOT the box/overlay printers....they have been fantastic.....however, this printer although they do good work at a good price don't seem to value my business.

After promising 'tomorrow' for a whole week, they finally delivered 100 of my manuals......and I had asked them to make a SMALL change....if you have a D2K Instruction manual, you will notice a blue Elektronite logo on the back of the manual. The same blue one was on the back but I asked them to change it to green.....to match Minehunter's box etc......well, they changed it to green...but JUST the wordmark....they left the logo, and the slogan 'Electronic Thoughts' BLUE.....

I was a bit dismayed....and briefly considered sending it out, but decided to walk back in and tell them to fix it and it was unacceptable, and that I wasn't paying for them. They are now telling me 'maybe friday, possibly monday' which probably means NEXT friday knowing these guys....sorry, but I refuse to send out something flawed with such an idiotic mistake.

So, what you are saying is there may be Minehunter blue elektronite logo variation floating around out there?

Wait until the OCD collectors get wind of this!

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

Hey, does that include my 2 copies!

Can you snag a few copies of the blue logo manual before that printer tosses them? Tell him you want a few copies to exam the differences and discuss with you business partners. Tell him you have multiple very large orders coming up and get the manuals and find a new printer!

Must have

My

Precious!

You have not missed out on Minehunter.

I am awaiting more shells, and I'm low on circuit boards, and manuals are not being produced very quickly...(they are doing 50 today for me and the rest later)

So, you won't be one of the first people to get Minehunter, but you aren't going to miss out. I have intention of meeting ALL the demand for the game.

• Like 1

You have not missed out on Minehunter.

I am awaiting more shells, and I'm low on circuit boards, and manuals are not being produced very quickly...(they are doing 50 today for me and the rest later)

So, you won't be one of the first people to get Minehunter, but you aren't going to miss out. I have intention of meeting ALL the demand for the game.

Thank you very much!

I don't mind picking games later, in fact, I only have D2K as a homebrew for Intellivision because I'm very new to the Intellivision but I want to keep collecting them all.

For those people emailing me about 'Minehunter being sold out'......Valter is just hyping it up a bit on the site.

To restate; We are short on shells and circuit boards and have done an initial run of 50 copies of Minehunter. The first 50 copies are indeed 'sold out' but there WILL be another run. Nobody 'missed' an email, because no email was sent out. The members of Intellivision World's collector's mailing list got first dibs on the games. Atari Age people picked up the copies that were left.

Minehunter will sell for $55 US plus shipping......for now.....the price will rise to $60 US after everyone has been given a chance to purchase some copies. This is being done to encourage people to buy sooner, rather than later.

We thank you for your interest and support. We really do appreciate it, and it will allow us to continue to offer top quality Intellivision games.