IGNORED

I resent this....

Inky

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...ies&id=65047737

Just because I don't have a lot of cash to spend, I'm a BOTTOM FEEDER?

Don't be too insulted. This idiot can't even spell "category" right.

They also EXCEPT PayPal and Bid Pay. If they EXCEPT it, that must mean that they are Cash only???

They also EXCEPT PayPal and Bid Pay.  If they  EXCEPT  it, that must mean that they are Cash only???

LOL. I see that mistake so often on eBay I don't even bother to correct it any more. If it's from a seller with good feedback I don't worry too much, but if the seller has a lot of neutrals or negatives I stay FAR away because maybe they do "except" it after all. :P

They also EXCEPT PayPal and Bid Pay.  If they  EXCEPT  it, that must mean that they are Cash only???

LOL. I see that mistake so often on eBay I don't even bother to correct it any more. If it's from a seller with good feedback I don't worry too much, but if the seller has a lot of neutrals or negatives I stay FAR away because maybe they do "except" it after all. :P

I noticed his policy page is riddled with bad spelling / grammar. Hey Tiggerthehun!! He's in Indiana. Maybe you could give him a grade?

Woohoo!  Way to go, insult your bidders, that's sure to help you get maximum dollar for the items you're selling!  

..Al

Oh that's pretty much become the standard any more. They figure if you're desperate enough to get their junk, you'll be insulted and live with it. I have yet to find anything I'm that desperate to get though..

Seriously, as I read that, my left eye began twitching uncontrolably. Sometimes it's painful, being an English teacher. Days like this, I've just gotta shake my head, and ask "WHY?".

BTW, I was looking at Valentines Day cards yesterday, and found 3 different cards with spelling errors.

Nothing says "I love you" like bad English.

DETAILS, MAN! Pay attention to them! They're quite a reflection on how your feel about life.

Hmmm, maybe I'll copy this thing from ebay, and ask my students to correct all the spelling and grammar errors... And then mail the 140+ corrected papers to him.

Yeah, maybe I will! It would be pretty funny.