IGNORED

THE NEW HSC 1.3 - Plaque Attack

HatefulGravey

I'm just kind of jumping in to keep things going here. I have limited access to the web right now, so the basics are covered and not much more untill tomorrow sometime. Hang in there with me and if you are all willing I'll keep us rolling for a while. I'm sure I can find the time until something or someone else comes along better qualified than I. I picked this game from the air because I don't know of a list of games others have requested being posted publicly. Someone get me up to speed, I'm just trying to keep up moving at the moment.

This now includes all score information and a season total. Please fact check your own scores and PM me with anything that isn't right.

GAME INFORMATION

Name: Plaque Attack

Publisher: Activision

Chosen by: HatefulGravey (because this is all very up in the air right now)

Game Variation: 1

Difficulty switches: Difficulty B

If we are all down for it, this game will run today through Sunday the 7th of October to get us playing from Sunday to Sunday. All scores should posted before October 7th at midnight EST.

• Like 3

Yeah, let's shoot this one from Sunday to Sunday. We did Plaque near the end of the last one, but it's a good one. Gets tough later on, requires a hell of a lot of skill. You should get the mod status and then simply go into Zero's old posts to see how he set up the scoresheets and such. Should be easy to cut and paste it all.

Oops, I missed last season, and searched the forum for Plaque Attack to find the last time it was played. I has been over a year and it was the first game that came to mind. I tried to go to the 2600 games list here and find something different but from work I can get to the forum, but I can't get to the rest of AA. I'm not sure how that works, but it works for me so I'll let it be. We are already here now so start posting scores. I'll figure all this out by the time we need a new game and get things running right again.

I am disappointed from Larcen Tyler. Now we have the same mess like since one year...

I promise I'm trying to stop that from happening. I don't know a pile about running a HSC, but then again there isn't really a pile to know. Look up the official score keeping game settings, keep up with the scores people post, let everyone have fun and at the end have a winner. I'm not trying to downplay anything here, but time is the major need, and I have that. I'm adaptable, so lets just go with it.

Usually I update my scores with the date in my first post. But I also make new posts with the new scores.

This is the first time an atari touches this T.V. I may end with all my televisors/monitors hooked with an atari. ;)

1) 41,545 (09/28)

2) 53,875 (09/29)

3) 61,855 (09/30)

4) 65,170 (10/03)

post-32348-0-43495100-1349312253_thumb.jpg

This game isn't good to me because I've had too many nightmares with my teeth when I was about 14 years old.

My teeth took longer to fall and at one point I wasn't sure if a new floppy tooth was a permanent one or not :skull:

JacobZuyzu7 has the record for Plaque Attack.

He got 77,705 in the 9 Season, round 13.

Gorfy gently updated standings up to post #74........

1. Gorfy 77,515

2. Toymailman 73,090

3. Vocelli 67,800

4. Liduario 65,170

5. shadow460 62,835

6. Deteacher 61,950

7. Oyamafamily 61,695

8. Stan 53,015

9. Scrabbler 53,000

10. Keilbaca 47,530

11. Gamer_X 47,290

12. classicgamer 39,500

13. roadrunner 37,540

14. skosh 35,655

15. Atarifever 21,190

16. jblenkle 11,735

• Like 1

I missed both of these. This is why I ask about these things. Thanks, I'll fix it right now.

If you guys don't mind make your score stand out some how. Bold or on a line by itself or something would help. When I was getting those scores I had to read every post to make sure I was getting everything and I still missed a few, and please make sure you type the score. My work PC wont show most pictures anymore and I have to do a bit of this at work. Its not a problem, but it is a reality.

EDIT:

Got those 2 fixed. Check again. When I know I have everything that happened before me right keeping it right will be much easier. Catching up isn't fun. Thank God I didn't have to catch up 6 weeks in.

I promise I'm trying to stop that from happening. I don't know a pile about running a HSC, but then again there isn't really a pile to know. Look up the official score keeping game settings, keep up with the scores people post, let everyone have fun and at the end have a winner. I'm not trying to downplay anything here, but time is the major need, and I have that. I'm adaptable, so lets just go with it.

I'll help come up with the stuff for bonus points that's one thing missing from the first 3 rounds