IGNORED

How depressing... my XE fragged... who can fix this?

King_Salamon

Hey atari8warez for that Radon mem test, how do I start the actual test? I loaded the .atr file with my MyIDE-II and all it does is stay on the title screen (blue background)... I tried pressing every button on the keyboard and all the function buttons but to no avail, other then reset which of course resets :)

There is nothing special you need to do or keys to press. I just tested the .ATR with my 600XL connected to AspeQt via SIO2PC after disabling SDX on the Ultimate1MB board my 600XL has, and the test runs just fine. The ATR is bootable and after a short boot the test starts. Your copy of Radon ATR may be corrupt or there may be a loading problem associated with the MyIDE-II. In any case I am sending you a copy of the ATR in case the problem is with the disk image.

EDIT: Seeing that I've already posted the ATR (in zip format) couple of messages back, the problem might be related to MyIDE-II

Memory Test Radon Boot.atr

Edited by atari8warez

Yeah sounds like it's the MyIDE-II... thanks anyways!

There is nothing special you need to do or keys to press. I just tested the .ATR with my 600XL connected to AspeQt via SIO2PC after disabling SDX on the Ultimate1MB board my 600XL has, and the test runs just fine. The ATR is bootable and after a short boot the test starts. Your copy of Radon ATR may be corrupt or there may be a loading problem associated with the MyIDE-II. In any case I am sending you a copy of the ATR in case the problem is with the disk image.

EDIT: Seeing that I've already posted the ATR (in zip format) couple of messages back, the problem might be related to MyIDE-II