IGNORED

Venture

Paul Westphal

Let us know how you like it after you have received it. (A real review would be nice.)

It would be interesting for someone to compare it to the ColecoVision version of so many years ago.

-Larry

Lance at video 61 Just got the first batch ( 15 ) of Venture ready for shipping. They are $49.99 with shipping in the US. I have the first one,, anyone ready to follow?

Here is a comparison between an XE cart and the Video 61 Venture. I love the grey case with the blue label ( XE ) style cart. I am very lucky and happy to recieve #1 of the run. I am sure more are to follow. I would love to see Blaster released on cart, but I bet Williams has the rights to that one...The high-res pic was 2.1MB. This will have to do for now.

post-31298-0-02495600-1350956199_thumb.jpg

Will there ever be a 'digital' version of this and Tempest Extreme for sale?

I only ask as that at some point my hardware will no doubt fail and that's why I never buy real versions, also I had to give away my last collection to the bin man, it was stored at my mothers as I had no space, sadly she died and I still had no place to put it all.

Everything went in the bin......Sad day all around.

So I'm not going to collect again (unless I win the lottery) as I'll be moving at some point and I'll have a hard enough time moving what I have with my illness.

Digital versions take up no space...