IGNORED

New here

Dude, you're scaring me... LOL!

That pic didn't scare me, dude scared me in his earlier comment about alcohol and rubbing. He should know this is t that kind of forum by now.

I just hope he didn't scare our new member away.

Welcome csectionsamurai!

• Like 1

That pic didn't scare me, dude scared me in his earlier comment about alcohol and rubbing. He should know this is t that kind of forum by now.

I just hope he didn't scare our new member away.

Welcome csectionsamurai!

How do you scare someone with a name like C-section Samurai? The more I visualize it, the funnier it gets. :rolling:

Well, it looks like my Intellivision is overheating. The screen locks up, but the music continues to play like normal. I can't make it past the castle screen in Thunder Castle due to this.

My solution, as ever when someone has a problem getting their INTV to work, is contact Rev and see if he has a working system he can sell you for cheap. :) to not be able to play Thunder Castle is just plain wrong I tell you, wrong. As for your question about the seal on the Armor Battle, it's probably real.

My solution, as ever when someone has a problem getting their INTV to work, is contact Rev and see if he has a working system he can sell you for cheap. :) to not be able to play Thunder Castle is just plain wrong I tell you, wrong. As for your question about the seal on the Armor Battle, it's probably real.

Thanks Cmart, I'll take the RF shield off and see if there's anything obviously wrong with the board. If I don't have any luck I'll contact Rev. Do you have any CIB duplicate commons or any duplicates at all for sale? I'm not sure what I want, but I know I want something haha.

Do you have any CIB duplicate commons or any duplicates at all for sale? I'm not sure what I want, but I know I want something haha.

:) I'd guess somewhere around 1000 or so extra CIB carts, so, ummm, yep. :) lots of us should have carts to offer you, you just need to figure out what you want, or we can help you figure out what you want. :)

All right, another big post here. I took apart the Intellivision and the only problem I noticed was some damage to the ribbon cable. I'm not sure if heat + damaged cable would make the system crash or not. There's some damage on both sides. What's a suitable fix for this? Here's a pic:

post-33565-0-13306300-1350371564_thumb.jpg

I have a copy of Tower of Doom that's probably fried. It has been taken apart and cleaned. There are lots of green screens, random flashes, pink screens and these two screens:

post-33565-0-25744100-1350371563_thumb.jpg post-33565-0-68507300-1350371563_thumb.jpg

I'm going to make a list of the games I have so far and hopefully you guys can make my shopping list for me. Looking to trade my extra CIB Thunder Castle for some other game(s) around the same rarity, or possibly CIB commons (I might buy some CIB commons too). I'll go for the 125 (mostly boxed) and not worry about variants for now.

Here's what I have so far:

AD&D (complete)

Armor Battle (sealed)

Atlantis (complete)

Bomb Squad (manual & cart)

Bump 'N' Jump (manual, cart & overlays)

Buzz Bomber (manual, cart & overlays)

Centipede (manual & cart)

Chess (manual, cart & overlays)

Chip Shot (manual & cart)

Frog Bog (complete)

Hover Force (manual & cart)

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (complete)

Lock 'N' Chase (complete)

Loco-Motion (manual, cart & overlays)

Major League Baseball (complete)

Mission X (manual, cart & overlays)

Motocross (complete)

Motocross (manual, cart & overlays)

Night Stalker (complete)

Nova Blast (manual, cart & overlays)

Pac-Man (complete)

Pitfall! (manual, cart & overlays)

Q*bert (manual & cart)

Royal Dealer (manual, cart & overlays)

Space Armada (complete)

Star Strike (complete)

Super Pro Decathlon (manual & cart)

Tennis (complete)

Tower of Doom (toast)

Thunder Castle (complete) x2

Tron: Maze-A-Tron (complete)

Tron: Deadly Discs (manual, cart & 1 overlay)

Vectron (manual, cart & overlays)

World Cup Soccer (manual, cart & overlays)

Edited by C-SectionSamurai

For the ribbon cable, you could take one from a non-working system or I've seen some hardwire this connection if you can solder, makes it difficult to take apart in the future, but will solve your problem.

I soldered in some 20 gauge wires as a replacement, but still having the crashing issue. I checked the voltages across the new wires and everything seems good. I may take pictures and see if anyone else notices anything. Maybe a bad trace on the board?

Picked up 2 copies of Space Battle from the Action Network today. Still looking to trade/buy if anyone wants to PM me some offers.