IGNORED

Atari 2000 unit. What would you do?

Buyatari

Send it back so I beat you at Atari 2600 proto hardware again :D

Serioulsy, sorry to hear it's not what you had hoped/paid for. I would keep it, and keep on searching for another one and sell this one when you've found one more. They're out there and since the number of people willing to pay the prices you can, is very small, I'm sure you'll be able to get another one.

Cheers,

Marco

wow, cool marco. I was reading that page, and following up on the page about the 'bonnie' so did any actual Jr.s from atari, pre-death, make it out? I cant tell from the wording. sometimes it seems you say they made it out in 84 and sometimes it seems they didnt make it out till 86... ?

Can I have #69 ??

*ducks shoe*

Sweet buy Buyatari.

I say if you can afford the hit. Keep it.

Like you stated, you may never come across another and wind up depressed and hating yourself later, your wife will get sick of your attitude and you'll wind up alone and friendless, bumming money to buy cheap wine, sleep in a gutt.... Well you get the picture.

Basically what I'm trying to say is can't the joystick be repaired?

Marco  

Do you have any 5200 or 7800 prototype hardware items?

Adam

Adam... Marco may have you beat on some collectables, especially in the coming month or two... once that C-130 cargo plane loads up and flies over his next collectable ;-)

Adam, I have a couple of 2000's and better yet I also stay in touch with both or it's creators, so if you want me to have a look at it and see if I can fix it, let me know... glad you and seller hooked up, he's a nice guy and wanted to make sure it went to a good home and I see it did :-)

BTW: I will post up an inventory slide of actual CX-2000 packaging exploded view... it got all the way to them designing the mechanicals of the packaging to ship and sell them inside of... Atari went to great lengths and great expense with their dead-ends.

Curt