IGNORED

Blue Lightning

t.skid

Today for the first time I played with Blue Lightning (thanks again Curt  :) ).  

it's a very good game, have great music and it's fun to play. Not like Battlemorph, but it's a great one.  :)  

I still need the memory track, I think I'm near to order it...  :D

I like cranking the music up "big time". It adds to the overall fun of the game. I really enjoy this pack-in game!

Jason

I was dismally disappointed in this game. a 64bit jag cd game that PALES in comparrisson to the old lynx game it is a sequel of... seems to be a jaguar curse (jaguar checkered flag is a LOT worse than lynx checkered flag too....) maybe im glad lynx avp never came out, cause by the rules of the curse it would be better than jag avp :-) and I like jag avp being so highly regarded.

Ewwww.... Checkered Flag was probably my most dissapointing buy. I bought it when you could still walk into a KB Toys and find Jag titles on the shelves all shiny and new. I wasn't able to buy games often then so I always chose games wisely. I didn't have a racing game yet and I felt I was putting to much time into Kasumi Ninja, AvP, and Doom lol... so I got it. Wow... I was so dissapointed when I got home with it. Still have i though. I have never played a game with worse handling. I was dissapointed in Blue Lightning as well... just wasn't a fun game for me. I enjoyed Highlander and Myst on the JagCD much more.