IGNORED

The New HSC 1.5: Thunderground

Deteacher

Wow, you guys are crushing this game and the week isn't even half over. About how long does it take to roll over?

When I'm playing I don't have a good time perception. Maybe it took 40 minutes... Maybe less.

On the other hand, I first played with 8 or so, now I'm playing again and I'm 33.... So it took 25 years :-o

• Like 1

I spent approximately 22 minutes to roll the score (1,000,000+ points) in Thunderground, using Stella Emulator and the keyboard as a controller.

Oyama is right about the time spent. As I said I don't have a good time perception when playing.

In my case I used a common Atari joystick with my new ColecoVision with Expansion Module #1!

Rolled it: Pic was taken just after rollage:

post-9712-0-41953500-1350609871_thumb.png

You did it in the stage 44! Congrats!

I devide the difficulty in 3 steps.

1) A bit more faster tanks

2) Smart tanks that turn to fire you almost always

3) Exploding tanks hurt you

I'm not sure but I think the 44th stage is the begining of 3rd difficult level.

You did it in the stage 44! Congrats!

I devide the difficulty in 3 steps.

1) A bit more faster tanks

2) Smart tanks that turn to fire you almost always

3) Exploding tanks hurt you

I'm not sure but I think the 44th stage is the begining of 3rd difficult level.

The tokens are in specific locations (and there are only a few places they can be.) The item you recover is decided on which direction you come at it from. If you pick it up while moving down, you get the flag (which is worth 4,000 points.) If you get it while moving up, it's a key (worth 3,000.) From the right, it's a shovel (worth 2,000) and from the left, it's a walkie talkie (worth 1,000.) In the game I rolled it, I got mostly flags and keys. :)

• Like 3

Ok, first I want to say that some people may want to avoid watching some game play videos.

I like this game but I think it's a bit easy when you know what to do.

So, don't watch if you think it can take the fun of your gaming!

Oh, and sorry for the poor video of this week, I didn't edit nothing...

It's Sunday night. I think I miss the Ko's tension of Sunday nights... That was incredible! Suddenly everything could change. A great time to join AA.

Now, I'm waiting to see who's gonna start next round...

If you ask me, I would like to see LarcenTyler joining us before he takes the lead again.

I mean, why not play the week's game, posting pictures etc.

It's always good to have another player and a good way to show everything is ready for the hard work.

By the way, I think Gorfy is going to run next round, right?

At one point, I did say I would be "guest moderator" this coming week. Afterwards, however, Larcen promised he would be on track for this week, if I understood him correctly. So now I don't really know what to do. I guess I can trying sending Larcen a PM, but his visits to the site have been infrequent as of late, so he may not get the message in a timely manner.

Any suggestions?

Quoting myself:

(...)

If you ask me, I would like to see LarcenTyler joining us before he takes the lead again.

I mean, why not play the week's game, posting pictures etc.

(...)

I wrote that because I suspected LarcenTyler would send such a PM to Gorfy.

I suspected that because I know Larcen wants to be a good Modearator and after seeing he was more active this week.

He locked Guru's 2600 HSC thread and was online more often. In fact, he was online in this thread when I did my last post!

So, knowing he wants to be a good moderator and we need the work of one; why not?

LarcenTyler IS our moderator!

But I don't want to see the 2600 HSC having that kind of Sunday night tension.

That said, I vote for a week with Gorfy and I'd like to see LarcenTyler taking part of the fun. I'd like to see him playing with us, posting pictures, talking, answering questions about the HSC etc.

If we can't answer who's going to start next round, so it's better he doesn't start right now.