IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 5 - Game 16 !Midnight Mutants - Xenophobe!

JacobZu7zu7

There's a inviting for Xenophobe fans: if you want to play more Xenophobe, visit the LYNX 2012 HSC - November Game.

You guys are invited to play it, especially the first winners of M.Mutants: Nikon and Atomickneedrop.

There's a bonus challenge: play an alternate version of Xenophobe to get 1 bonus point (2600, 7800, NES, Arcade / MAME, etc.). My choice will be Atari 7800.

Edited by oyamafamily

great work NIKON and oyamafamily the old HSC Midnight Mutants record has been beaten...!

... you both tie in what is an "unbeatable" 7800 HSC record and earn +1 bonus!

This has been a nice turnout for these two great horror games,

...which only got about 2 players each last year.

Season 5's end is looming near... I will choose the next few game rounds myself.

The voting poll will be back for Season 6.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

There's a inviting for Xenophobe fans: if you want to play more Xenophobe, visit the LYNX 2012 HSC - November Game.

You guys are invited to play it, especially the first winners of M.Mutants: Nikon and Atomickneedrop.

There's a bonus challenge: play an alternate version of Xenophobe to get 1 bonus point (2600, 7800, NES, Arcade / MAME, etc.). My choice will be Atari 7800.

Thanks for the free plug for the Lynx HSC. :thumbsup:

First time I reached Dr. Evil with full power and little experience...

I hope to defeat him and post my finish score!

By the way, it seems the amount of the finish score is a matter of luck and when I beat the game, probably, I will be able to do it again and again easily.

So..... I think it's better to award all 9 million scores as a finish score and place everyone who did it in first.

Of course, considering oyamafamily and Nikon took a good amount of time to get the max score in this round, I think we can keep the differences betwen they and atomickneed.

But the better is to keep Mord, atomickneeddrop, oyamafamily and Nikon in the HSC records. I hope to join you soon...

to the matter of the great amount of time to get my score...I can beat the game in 20 mins or less now...depends on enemy placement..so it is not a great deal of effort...once you learn the game..it gets easier to beat and the score is pure luck as I have stated before...the chances of get two identical scores in a row is highly unlikely.

Midnight Mutants

165,020 (gave up, lost...)

(...)

Probably you'll discover what to do with the manual.Iit shows a bit too much for a manual.

In fact, I'm glad I read it only after beating the game but I think you just need to find Dr. Evil or the necklace too. I took a long time to find the necklace...

Probably you'll discover what to do with the manual.Iit shows a bit too much for a manual.

In fact, I'm glad I read it only after beating the game but I think you just need to find Dr. Evil or the necklace too. I took a long time to find the necklace...

I was able to get help from Grandpa... he pretty much told me what to do...

Oddly on my first try, I got the necklace...! I made like 2 lefts, and went up the blue cavern.. it turned red...

and then i found the shipwreck...

The key was to enter the caverns from the Mansion, NOT the Fireplace.

I got the heart by accident, I just happened to be holding the necklace and ran through that block of water

which looks more like frozen ice. lol

Dr. Evil I have no idea where that man is...

I was able to get help from Grandpa... he pretty much told me what to do...

Oddly on my first try, I got the necklace...! I made like 2 lefts, and went up the blue cavern.. it turned red...

and then i found the shipwreck...

The key was to enter the caverns from the Mansion, NOT the Fireplace.

I got the heart by accident, I just happened to be holding the necklace and ran through that block of water

which looks more like frozen ice. lol

Dr. Evil I have no idea where that man is...

In the manual you will find a drawing that serves as a good hint. It doesn't show directly where he is.

I just beated the game, maybe five times and not even got a score above atomickneedrop...

Later I'll try more times and see what happens.

In the manual you will find a drawing that serves as a good hint. It doesn't show directly where he is.

I just beated the game, maybe five times and not even got a score above atomickneedrop...

Later I'll try more times and see what happens.

Ah yeah the manual let me know Dr. Evil is in the forest...

I defeated him... but since it was a game I used my save... I can't include it for my score.