IGNORED

My secret Intellivision project report

Rev

Very much looking forward to this after us dicussing it for five years or so. :)

Also, I miss nukeshed

yes. I wonder what happened to him. He was truly an awesome part of this forum. I must be the only one to return after being gone for a while. No more intellivisionguy97 either. Wasnt he the youngest person on the inty forum? Edited by pimpmaul69

Regarding your current 'stock' photo... Does anyone ever really hold the controller like these two guys and press the keypad with an index finger? I call shenanigans! Not only 'simulated gameplay', but simulated game players. Use Wolfy's!

Love the picture on the front cover, it's the late 70s and 80s feel. This is when gaming was universal and not just a "guy" thing. Can't you see that man and woman hitting on each other? Sure he can't hold the controller right, but who cares jr is too busy playing football to notice..ha.

Pics that bring up images of K-tel commercials or Ronco Mr Microphone are always for the win.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...