IGNORED

Can you make ROM bundles for Atari 5200 & 7800 games?

Hi! I'm brand new to both this board and really the Atari community in general (hence my "Atari Rookie" title). As you can see, I'm quite a gamer, especially NES & SNES and really just any blue chip Nintendo game. MegaMan (especially the Legends Trilogy on PS1) and Zelda are by far my favorite series. However, I'm just now to really get into the classic Atari gaming, thanks to the wonderful world of emulation! Now I've got all the 2600 games (well, the ones at Atari Age anyway) w/ Stella ready to play on my PC! I would get a real system, but as you can see in my sig, I kinda have enough consoles already! Sorry... ;)

I absouletly love this site because it's so comprehensive! Everything from label types, manual scans, it's like a nearly complete and unabridged Atari museum! :) I can't even begin to tell you how nice and comprehensive of a site Atari Age is; is there anything it DOESN'T have?? Wow, if only I can find a NES and/or SNES website that good... :)

Okay, now that I've properly introduced myself, I would like to make a really, really big request. You know how you have the Atari 2600 roms nicely grouped so that I can download them all without having to download each one individually? Well, is there anyway you can do the same for the 5200 & 7800 roms? That'd make it much easier for me to check out all those classics as well! Finally, what's the very best 5200 & 7800 emulators out there and where can I find them? None of the ones shown on Atari Age seem to want to download; I wonder why that is...? :(

Anyway, it's good talking with all of you and you can also find me at www.gamefaqs.com (as Estil; check out my Legends Trilogy transcripts and Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PSX) FAQs!) and megaman.retrofaction.com (as Dittohead_Servbot_24) as well! :)

I've grown up as and have always been a big time Nintendo gamer, but let's see if I can get into Atari gaming as well! ;)

• 2 months later...