IGNORED

Atari binge there a cure?

Atari the Jedi

So this past weekend I went to the game shop and blew my fun money on a few carts and accessories (mostly 2600). I was going to buy a 5200 trackball but instead because they did not have it in the store i got other stuff. I guess I'm an Atari addict is there any cure? I mean the minute there's no 5200 product I ended up snorting the cheapest stuff they had. I actually dug through a dusty old box and fished out a copy if Warloards , and Freeway. If it says Atari I'd probably sleep in the gutter just like a homeless bumb. :$

I think it's crazy I'm always hearing about how crappy Ataris are yet 30+ years later most are still kicking and are daily drivers. While the Xbox series are considered to be a slice of heaven and yet every time I turn around someone has a broken one, crashed hard drive, scratched discs, etc the moment their outta the box. "Atari does what Xbox can't"- me just now.

Were you expecting the equivalent of Alcoholic Anonymous? This might be AA alright but sorry to tell you it's more like a CRACK HOUSE for Atari Addicts! You will get no help or support to kick the habit here just more PUSHERS lol! Now.....can I show you something in a nice 5200 VCS adapter?

• Like 2

No A-t-J, it's worse than Crack; there is no methadone to curb the need. Once hooked, you'll be looking for money in places you've never dreamed of just to secure that next ltd ed homebrew. It's only one more cart..its such a good deal..just one more..then I'll stop for awhile.....BUT ITS OK! We're here for you to lean on :grin:

Edited by atariron82

I like the image of a crack house all dark and sinister. When cops come busting in I'm so strung out on the likes of Dig Dug and Demon Attack that my own family would hardly recognize me. Sadly, I thought I kicked this habit in the 80's when other were doing coke, new coke, rubics cube, Pee-Wee Herman. I was "looking at all the colors man" :)

• Like 2