IGNORED

Why is nobody going after this ultra rare game ?

CPUWIZ

Well first off he doesn't say wether its NTSC or PAL.

I emailed him asking just that and never got a reply. So I won't be bidding.

Plus there was big influx of this game last year and the collectors who really wanted it now have nice MIB copies. Those same collectors then sold the loose copies the owned before. So yeah its rare but its not as rare as it used to be. After supply dries up I'm sure we'll see some high numbers again....well at least on the NTSC copies.

Adam

I already own one. Don't know if this is PAL or NTSC. But I think PAL, and I need no more NTSC version from this game.

And for a PAL is it to high. But who knows. I have seen that some bid over 100 US$ for PAL versions. :D

And I pay not over 20 US$ with 4 other games. :D

my thoughts were same as buyatari, it's probably PAL. he had other games listed as "NTSC or PAL???". which to me means "if it was NTSC, i would verify it and say so, but since it is PAL, i don't want to admit it". unfortunately, i bet sam (sat3) is going to be disappointed.

i guess landsmarra could tell us when he gets robin hood/sir lancelot if it is PAL or NTSC. since it has the xonox PAL style label, i know what i bet that one is!