IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.7- Galaxian

Vocelli

Sorry TOY, the family decided Ghosts did not count a couple of days ago.

Vote was 1-4 against Ghosts.

Hunh? I only picked a ghost because I saw someone else did a ghoul. If a ghoul counts then so does a ghost; they are each mythical undead. We have not voted on bonus points items in the past. If we start doing this then there should not be bonus points.

My family votes on it. A wife and some teenage kids. They are tough aren't they.

There is no "voting" for bonus points. Points are awarded if someone participates. Otherwise there is a ridiculous random factor thrown in that takes away from the fun of competing for points.

Are you really not going to award me my 2 bonus points?

I have confidence in your game play that you wont need the points. Besides some people, like my wife, think that ghosts are real.

I beg to differ when it comes to bonus points, a 'random factor' is like the bonus points this week (Kangaroo), You happen to get lucky and finish with the right combo to get 2 bonus points. That is lucky and random.

Last week, the fun was trying to get a pic of a mythical creature and participating in doing such rare event and capturing that event.

Sorry, I will try to make them less grey and more black and white.

One week down and I am already pissing people off. Remember.... Lets have fun people, this is fun. Right?

Edited by Vocelli

One week down and I am already pissing people off. Remember.... Lets have fun people, this is fun. Right?

I guess it is only fun for me if it is a fair competition. Take that away and I'll just play games that I want on my own time. Random awarding/not-awarding of "bonus" points is hardly fair and therefore not fun. There are plenty of great players here IMHO that every point will matter. Look at the top few players in the Season 8 opening tally; there is only a few point differential.

If everyone else thinks this is fair and/or fun then great, but I will not participate this season.

Sorry my first week was not fun for you. But I stated in a previous post that Ghosts would not count.

But to my point, when people vote it is not a random act. Points were not randomly given out. Did we randomly pick a president last night? No, there was a vote.

Random would mean I pulled names from a hat or rolled dice to give out Bonus points. That didn't happen.

I am not bending on this one and I hope you continue to play. But that is your choice.

I have got a suggestion for this...after this game..no bonus points..or at least do not give bonus point for things that will be open to interpretation..maybe a game that is in the theme of the main game.

For example in the 8 bit HSC we are playing Gumball...there are several games that are listed for bonus points that go along with the theme of Gumball...Plaque Man JawBreaker, and so on...there is no holes to fill or things to vote on.

This is just my suggestion

Ok.

I have decided to give out ONE bonus point to all of those people who did not receive any bonus points in the Galaxian round.

I hope that is fair.

In the future, 'Post a pic' will NOT be automatic. Your pic MUST reflect the subject matter. I will have to determine if you gets the points or not.

Please, make it fun. I really enjoyed seeing what mythical creatures everyone posted.

If this does not solve the Galaxian week problem. Please understand that being the Mod takes some time and creativity. I am trying.