IGNORED

And the scammers come rolling in too!

badbrad

Funny how one thing leads to another. I wanted to see what this guy was about when I saw his handle was wwffigures.com, so I went to his feedback profile. Saw some misc. weird shit, including a Saddam Hussein doll dressed up as a G.I. Joe, and then saw "restaurant.com" - so I thought hey what's this? I was FLOORED by the # of feedbacks, let alone how many negs this seller has accumulated over time!

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...=restaurant.com

I read some of the negatives just to get an idea, and it seems like a lot of the gift certificates are either not accepted at all by the eateries or only valid if you have a party of 3 or more with you. As one buyer put it in their negative, "Some bargain!"

Ahh, who cares about the feedback as long as you're happy, you already left me feedback once.  :)

True, but I still like to give praise where it's due. I've just gotta stop buying boxes though, even when they're such an irresistable bargain like yours was! :D

Hey, MMF, You should be getting a package soon.....

Muchas gracias. I can't wait to see it. :D