IGNORED

Think he'll get what he's asking for?

sku_u

Well, I think $1.300.00 is too much. The reason is there is no Tigervision's catalog and reisgeration card. My feeling is should be around $950.00 not more, unless if there is everything complete inculded with catalog, reisgeration card and Insrucations, then that mean $1,300.00 will make sense to me.

Jason

Again you guys, yesterday was free "Fixed price" listing day, people threw all kinds of stuff up there with high BIN's. Adam listed a River Patrol for $600.00,- and a Cubicolor #30 for $700.00,- !

Last time I saw a boxed River Patrol on eBay it ended way below $1K so whoever buys this one is not getting a good deal.

You'd be insane to eat the candy.  The dispenser however could be valuable, in all seriousness.  I don't know Pez dispenser rarity but I do know from watching Food Network that people collect them and some are worth a wad of dough.

I used to watch At the Auction on HGTV and the first ever Pez Dispenser went up for auction. It sold for over 100K. You'd be surprised what is valuable. There are even some insane people who'd pay $1500 for Eli's Ladder ;)

You'd be insane to eat the candy.  The dispenser however could be valuable, in all seriousness.  I don't know Pez dispenser rarity but I do know from watching Food Network that people collect them and some are worth a wad of dough.

I used to watch At the Auction on HGTV and the first ever Pez Dispenser went up for auction. It sold for over 100K. You'd be surprised what is valuable. There are even some insane people who'd pay $1500 for for a piece of plastic that has Eli's Ladder written on top ;)