IGNORED

CGE 5th for sale ebay

segaklon

• 2 years later...

Got to get it,or need to hunt down the working damm rom of it, this game pushes the lynx color capabilities to it's ultimate limit ,virtualy viewing 256 colors atonce, it does this by changing the color pallet 16 times per frame,so while there are in reality still just only 16 colors atonce onscreen,however,by taking advantage of the slow lcd screen and our eyes,we will percieve it as 256 colors, same thing with ntsc video, in reality there,re only halve field frames at any given time but by quickly alternating between odd & even fields, your eyes will soon it as one full image,it's sooo great what you could do with limited technology, i love that.

Got to get it,or need to hunt down the working damm rom of it, this game pushes the lynx color capabilities to it's ultimate limit ,virtualy viewing 256 colors atonce, it does this by changing the color pallet 16 times per frame,so while there are in reality still just only 16 colors atonce onscreen,however,by taking advantage of the slow lcd screen and our eyes,we will percieve it as 256 colors, same thing with ntsc video, in reality there,re only halve field frames at any given time but by quickly alternating between odd & even fields, your eyes will soon it as one full image,it's sooo great what you could do with limited technology, i love that.

My impression of Lynx was 16 colors per line. So it is possible to really hammer the LCD by changing the color at every line for 16*102 = about 1600 colors at once. Almost half of Lynx's total palette.

Be VERY careful with that website. I've checked your URL, suspecting the worst of intentions for an unreleased ROM and the download is an executable. I isolated it and ran it in a sandboxed environment, but it did not extract anything resembling a ROM and only dodgy alterations. I suspect this file to be a virus or ransomware or whatever. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by LX.NET

Additionally, you should only have ROMs of cartridges you actually own in case of official releases. I guess this doesn't hold for most tech demos and freeware games. Just remember that if something is to good yo be true it usually is.

I checked the download, and it had adware: http://www.avgthreatlabs.com Thankfully I am paranoid about downloads, too many download claiming to be pdf, rom, etc but has exe which install shit such as toolbar that records everything you do, add pop up ads everywhere, etc. Those are usually classified as potientally unwanted programs (PUP) and often is a major pain in the ass to remove and evict from your computer.