IGNORED

Voltron's Ways with Friends. Another great package

pimpmaul69

got another package from Voltron. he sent this and said if i got it all working i could have it. he only had the intv ii power supply which was cool cause that is the off sized voltage one. i use a 12v dc power supply on the ecs. the power supply has a short at the end so i will cut it off and put on a new tip. no big deal. the ecs had been previously repaired and had a blown trace that was jumpered with a 30 gauge wire. replaced with a 22 gauge wire for better durability in the long run giving a better flow of electricity. i also replaced the 3300uf 35v capacitor with a new one just to help prevent it from rupturing after 30 years. the system changer had wonky colors by default from the factory. however like the real atari it has a color adjuster so i broke off the 30 year old hot glue and set it right. on the controller one of the controllers had the keypad replaced and it is new but has no number button ridges like the old ones. no big deal to me however the person did not put the disc spring back it so now i will have to quest for a replacement. other than the spring and replacing the power supply tip all is working great so thank you very much voltron. you are truly a great friend. you also fullfilled my christmas wish list. he also sent me a voltron collection, 2 games, one being my first ecs cart jetsons ways with words, and one of the super ultra rare lv poker and blackjack and some toofpaste.

post-30773-0-77931000-1353471306_thumb.jpgpost-30773-0-08447700-1353471320_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Very cool. It's like the Frankenstein of Intellivision's, you brought everything back to life. Frankenvision. :thumbsup:

I use an Nes Power Adapter to run my ECS.

Your getting a package from DZ today... Looks like its an early Christmas at Dudes place.