IGNORED

out of stock items in atariage store

raindog

I was just about to make a link to the two Jakks Pacific products (joystick with cloned Atari games and gamepad with cloned Activision games) in the Atariage Store, but they have disappeared without a trace, as if they were never sold. I assume this means you've run out of them and don't plan to sell any more, but is this going to happen with everything you run out of? It makes it difficult to link to the products you sell.

Rob

Hi Rob,

When we added those items to the store, they quickly sold out. We have ordered more, but unfortunately it's a slower process than we'd like. :) I just modified those two items so they are again visible, but you can't (supposedly) checkout with them in your cart, since we have none in stock. Here are the links:

Activision 10-in-1 TV Games

Atari 10-in-1 TV Games

As long as items can't actually be purchased, I don't mind that they remain visible as long as we intend to get the item back in stock within a reasonable time frame. :)

..Al