IGNORED

Bill & Ted's Exc Adv-Complete Walkthrough-->Here

FlaScubaMan

Here's a great text based complete walkthrough for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Describes each level and gives a complete description for how to navigate. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view these files. Here's the link:

Bill&Ted's Excellent Adventure Walkthrough

Credit goes to Jeff Kovach and the Star-Lynx BBS where these were downloaded many years ago. Also, a big hand for Eric Ruck who converted these to PDF files and is providing the web space for downloads. Say thanks to Eric by visiting his Lynx Website below:

Eric Ruck's Atari Lynx Website

Michael

I looked at all these and noticed that they are just scans of printouts. I probably have the original electronic versions of these on the hard drive in my Amiga 2000 (sitting in the basement gathering dust next to my Howard board). I also have the cheats from the German website, dozens of USE(less)NET posts, and a really nice PS doc with Chip's Challenge maps that someone uploaded back when I had an anon-ftp site. I have also collected the Lynx FAQs as time went by (it makes a nice history).

Is anyone interested in these things? Perhaps to put on this website?

Harry

Yes, the original files would be quite useful. These print outs were the only remnants that I had left and the BBS that they came from bit the dust long ago. I'm sure any additional help files or maps of any lynx games would be greatly appreciated. I know I would like to see them, especially the chips challenge maps.