IGNORED

intv and snacks?

voltron

Pop-corn! And a classic Gin Martini (3 olives, a hint of Vermouth, and stirred--not shaken).

Also, nachos and beer are good too. My preferred such poison is XX. Stay thirsty my friend. :)

-dZ.

a Puerto Rican drinking Dos X instead of Barcadi :)

Edited by voltron

a Puerto Rican drinking Dos X instead of Barcadi :)

I'm not much of a rum drinker. I preferred Cognac: Remy Martin XO, or Henessy Paradis :)

My normal drink is the classic Gin Martini, with the occasional beer and wine during dinner (preferably Bordeaux or Côte du Rhône).

However, that's me attempting to be a snob now that I'm older. During my drinking days in my youth I'd take whatever was available, even cheap wino booze! LOL!

-dZ.

and i think we are the micro brew capitol. Beer flows like water here. If you come here again hit me up and we can go to the 1up bar for arcades, pinball and beer. (Beer is for you of course)

I'm in St. Louis, which is home to Anheuser Busch, but there is a healthy microbrewing and homebrewing market here as well. It's nice that they seem to coexist. I think people here just love beer, kinda like in Denver. If you get the chance or are in St Louis metro area, try Schlafly http://schlafly.com/

I'm not much of a rum drinker. I preferred Cognac: Remy Martin XO, or Henessy Paradis :)

My normal drink is the classic Gin Martini, with the occasional beer and wine during dinner (preferably Bordeaux or Côte du Rhône).

However, that's me attempting to be a snob now that I'm older. During my drinking days in my youth I'd take whatever was available, even cheap wino booze! LOL!

-dZ.

I'm a wine and Cognac man myself, more in the last 5 years or so. I spent many a year drinking beer, but wine is finer :grin: I'm currently working on a bottle of Remy Martin VS. For wine, I like dry reds (Pinot Noir, Petite Sirah, anything from Italy). Last weekend, I tried a wonderful Shooting Star Blue Franc (Blaufrankisch) from Washington State. Mmmm...

For tonight:

2008 Fattoria del Cerro Vino Nobile di Montepulciano

Skinless Sea Salt and Olive Oil Almonds

Saving Christmas and securing a merit patch

I'm in St. Louis, which is home to Anheuser Busch, but there is a healthy microbrewing and homebrewing market here as well. It's nice that they seem to coexist. I think people here just love beer, kinda like in Denver. If you get the chance or are in St Louis metro area, try Schlafly http://schlafly.com/

I'm a wine and Cognac man myself, more in the last 5 years or so. I spent many a year drinking beer, but wine is finer :grin: I'm currently working on a bottle of Remy Martin VS. For wine, I like dry reds (Pinot Noir, Petite Sirah, anything from Italy). Last weekend, I tried a wonderful Shooting Star Blue Franc (Blaufrankisch) from Washington State. Mmmm...

For tonight:

2008 Fattoria del Cerro Vino Nobile di Montepulciano

Skinless Sea Salt and Olive Oil Almonds

Saving Christmas and securing a merit patch

Too fancy for me....