IGNORED

What is in your 'Didn't Win' section?

Rev

I keep bidding on stuff but never winning! Darn you Voltron! :D

I was looking at my Ebay Didnt win section and it made me sad.

http://my.ebay.com/w...984.m2034.l3384

Right now I have:

(i dont feel like posting all the auction numbers)

the two flat intellivision boxes, didg dug and body slam that sold for around 125 each

the playcable that sold for 1,025

intelligentvision 4tris that sold for 228

and a intellivision lot that sold for 113

Edited by revolutionika

Posting a link to your "My eBay" showing auctions you didn't win does not work.

..Al

LOL, it works for me! I clicked it and it took me right to my ebay didnt win section! :P

But, my goal wasnt for anyone to go to my page, i think if someone clicks that link it should take them to THEIR didnt win section. Someone check it!

But, my goal wasnt for anyone to go to my page, i think if someone clicks that link it should take them to THEIR didnt win section. Someone check it!

Ahh, I thought you wanted people to see what you hadn't won. Yes, it should show each person's individual "HAHA! YOU SUCK!" page once they login. :)

..Al

not voltron... Voltron lost 11 last month. YOu bid to many times and inflate the price.

Actually, on almost everything i bid on, I place one bid...my first bid is my top bid. I dont normally sit around and snipe stuff or have a snipe program. If I dont win it its because someone else bid it.

Is there a flaw to my bidding method? I place a normal bid of what i would truly pay for an item.

Actually, on almost everything i bid on, I place one bid...my first bid is my top bid. I dont normally sit around and snipe stuff or have a snipe program. If I dont win it its because someone else bid it.

Is there a flaw to my bidding method? I place a normal bid of what i would truly pay for an item.

There is a flaw, bc it makes me pay more for something i wanted. :) your schilling my final price.

There is a flaw, bc it makes me pay more for something i wanted. :) your schilling my final price.

I dont think that is what schilling is. Schilling is when a person selling something bids or has someone bid on their own auction.

sorry you dont like my tactics!

I've missed out on my share. Just not recently. Some i wasn't willing to bid high enough and some was because i got hit with the Ebay glitch where it can occasionally log you out when you throw in that last second bid. You don't know how furious i was a few times. I logged in, waited till just a few seconds left, I put in a bid and instead of taking me to the page to tell me the bid has been placed it took me to a page saying i logged out. And it wasn't just me because i found that it happened to others too.

Now i have a sniping add-on to my browser. Only used it a couple times but it worked and i didn't get logged out.

most recent "gotta win" auction was the Worm Womper I asked Voltron to hold off on :(

I had put a small placer bid on and had arranged my work so I had lunch at the time the auction was set to end. I even brought my own laptop to work so I wasn't relying on a computer being free (I work in maintenance on a hydrogen plant so computers are a bit communal). So two bites into my lunch and 15minutes from auction end a safety system developed a fault and there went my lunch break. three quaters on an hour later I went back to finish (my now cold) lunch and see that the WW sold for less than I was willing to pay for it :_(

Lesson learnt - don't bother sniping on working days.

most recent "gotta win" auction was the Worm Womper I asked Voltron to hold off on :(

I had put a small placer bid on and had arranged my work so I had lunch at the time the auction was set to end. I even brought my own laptop to work so I wasn't relying on a computer being free (I work in maintenance on a hydrogen plant so computers are a bit communal). So two bites into my lunch and 15minutes from auction end a safety system developed a fault and there went my lunch break. three quaters on an hour later I went back to finish (my now cold) lunch and see that the WW sold for less than I was willing to pay for it :_(

Lesson learnt - don't bother sniping on working days.

auction that end while i am at work are bruttal.. i miss most of them. Intellinut is one of the few smart sellers that make sure his auction end on a sunday afternoon.

Edited by voltron

auction that end while i am at work are bruttal.. i miss most of them. Intellinut is one of the few smart sellers that make sure his auction end on a sunday afternoon.

Unfortunately for me the international time lag made it 2pm Australian Eastern standard time :(

Edited by stc2009

Unfortunately for me the international time lag made it 2pm Australian Eastern standard time :(

I lost one international auction bc i didnt realize they were using a 24hr clock instead of he 12 hr one. it said auction ends at 3 i taught 3pm.

My biggest "Didn't Win" was back in 2010. It was not an auction but a Buy it Now. Also it is not Intellivision related. And it was before i became good friends with Rev & Cmart or i would of just borrowed the money.

I was on the lookout for a Tomy Scramble. Had one as a kid. Here is what it looks like. It's an awesome game but i was never a big fan of the color orange.

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Tomy/Scramble.htm

And just so there is no confusion, i am not talking about the Grandstand model of Scramble. That's a totally different beast all together. But could have some similarities.

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Grandstand/Scramble.htm

It wouldn't be until 2012 until i actually got a hold of one. But anyway the better looking U.K. version of Scramble called Alien Attack came up for auction in a real cheap Buy it Now and it even included another rare Tomy Tabletop with it. It was possibly Tomy Caveman but i have forgotten. Alien Attack is the way better looking unit. It's what's on the inside that counts but this would look better on the shelf. :-D

http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Tomy/AlienAttack.htm

But i was in a bind, i was waiting for my income tax refund to be deposited and only had enough money in my checking account to cover a bill that was about to clear. So i decided to wait or i could screw myself.

So guess what happened? Of course the income tax check gets deposited faster than i expected and i went to check on the auction and someone else bought it. I still cry thinking about it. So in other words i could have and should have bought it and i wouldn't have screwed myself. Well at least i finally own the tacky looking orange Scramble. :-D