IGNORED

My Intellivision Controller Mod (Sega Genesis D-Pad)

Where's the love? I couldn't wait to get home from work and make this video to show off my controller mod.

I was like, these guys are gonna love this. But naa, i'm already getting bumped down 11 posts in 4 hours.

Did someone put my on the Intellivision black list? :-o

u_mad_troll.gif

Dude,

Two points

First, on the Christmas Carol play (10:35): that wasn't a glitch. You didn't go "through" the Snowman, you barely touched him as he turned away. The collision detection is like Pac-Man's: it registers when the center of the sprites are both on the same maze "tile."

Second, did I just see you unplug/re-plug a cartridge with the console on?? I thought that could damage it! I thought that there was some power going through the contacts that could cause it to spike up and fry something internally.

-dZ.

Dude,

Two points

First, on the Christmas Carol play (10:35): that wasn't a glitch. You didn't go "through" the Snowman, you barely touched him as he turned away. The collision detection is like Pac-Man's: it registers when the center of the sprites are both on the same maze "tile."

Second, did I just see you unplug/re-plug a cartridge with the console on?? I thought that could damage it! I thought that there was some power going through the contacts that could cause it to spike up and fry something internally.

-dZ.

2 things.

1. I was going to add a note to this post at the top and say i was joking about the glitch because i knew you would catch me saying it. LOL

2. No i waited till it off before i took the cartridge out. I'll re-watch and make sure.

-dZ.

If you referring to the blue screen, my tv goes to a blue screen instead of black when i turn the console off.