IGNORED

upgrading mame

rushguy

Sounds like you are intolerant of ignorance. There's no excuse for that. We must be tolerant of everything and everyone. Then we can all hold hands, have a huge joygasm together, and float up to the big bug zapper in the sky . . . oops . . . I mean Heaven.

Nobody asked you to pop into this thread with your first snarky reply to me. My reply to you was partly the truth and partly a middle finger to your condescension. I could look up what I actually didn't know or what I couldn't remember, but I'd rather let you get even more puffed up and feed your delusions of superiority. It doesn't matter what you know or how special you think you are, humans have a short lifespan. You and your oversized brain will be worm food before long and nothing you have learned or have done will matter in the long run. Yes, you are mortal, just like the peons that live far below the castle in the clouds where you reside. You're nothing but a disgusting meat sack filled with feces and other foul things, so get over yourself already and join the rest of us down here on earth.

I use Google search many times every day. And I don't know what you are smoking, but a 5 to 10 minute Google search will not give you all of the answers on this subject. That crusty old newsgroup stuff costs money. I'm no longer semi-poor, starting near the end of 2011, but that means I have money for supplements and food and not much else most of the time. I'm not wasting money on this newsgroup stuff to make some condescending, snarky stranger happy.

Take your mutated Cliff Clavin act somewhere else. It's not impressing anyone in this thread.

P.S. I'm not angry. I'm having fun with words. Any Rodney King wannabes who are reading this can put down your "why can't we all get along" signs. (Yes, I know those aren't his exact words. And yes, I know we

.) :D

What a truly vile responce. I've been around these parts since the 2600 Nexus days and a post like that has no place on these Atari Age forums - it's not Yahoo. I've reported your post.

Edited by JL
  • Like 1

What a truly vile responce. I've been around these parts since the 2600 Nexus days and a post like that has no place on these Atari Age forums - it's not Yahoo. I've reported your post.

Who cares how long you've been around? I think your first vile, condescending reply to me has no place in these AtariAge forums, but I don't go around reporting posts like a whiny baby. I deal with it and move on. You've been dealt with, now go back to your castle in the clouds and think about more vile, snarky, condescending things you can swoop down to say to random people in the forums to make yourself feel superior.