IGNORED

Pricey?

voltron

Knowing who the seller was, the quality was never in question, but nearly $300 still seems a little steep... I was sitting on $150 max and just as voltron said it had jumped in the last hour or so... but I don't have them that high on my priority list, I still need few of them but not a big deal to me.

:-D

Knowing who the seller was, the quality was never in question, but nearly $300 still seems a little steep... I was sitting on $150 max and just as voltron said it had jumped in the last hour or so... but I don't have them that high on my priority list, I still need few of them but not a big deal to me.

:-D

Thats how i felt, the seller has some really minty items, but the catalogs are not high on my priority list, i was eyeing one game, which i got :) That last hour it just skyrocketed and did not feel it was worth it anymore. The only thing there i really wanted was the hardware list, but Cmart has them so the auction never was highbon my list. before it skyrocketed my max bid was going to be 100 but you would have beat me. :)

Edited by voltron

Thats how i felt, the seller has some really minty items, but the catalogs are not high on my priority list, i was eyeing one game, which i got :) That last hour it just skyrocketed and did not feel it was worth it anymore. The only thing there i really wanted was the hardware list, but Cmart has them so the auction never was highbon my list. before it skyrocketed my max bid was going to be 100 but you would have beat me. :)

Hmmm, I wonder which game Voltron won. I bet it went on some sort of stack ;) The sealed version of that game is high on my list. Nice pick up!

Regarding the catalogs.....two of those recently went for $30 each and there were 20 or so in the big lot. I was willing to go around $120, but suspected that they would go higher..and they totally did. I was thinking at least $200 originally.

Hmmm, I wonder which game Voltron won. I bet it went on some sort of stack ;) The sealed version of that game is high on my list. Nice pick up!

Regarding the catalogs.....two of those recently went for $30 each and there were 20 or so in the big lot. I was willing to go around $120, but suspected that they would go higher..and they totally did. I was thinking at least $200 originally.

I would have lost i only wanted the hardware catalog.

I would have loved these too, in my opinion even at the $280 it was still a nice deal. I mean you got an instant collection of 10 of the 11 INTV catalogs which are rare(and really cool). So even if you only count them thats only about $28 a piece for really nice condition catalogs. And they are hard to hunt down, then when you do you gotta pay individual shipping on them, also often you have to get only 1 with buying a boxed intv system.

Then with this lot you got the checklists and some other 3rd party catalogs and the intelligentvision catalog as well.

Starting to wish more I had gone for it, but I have like half the intv catalogs and it shot up high in price at the end and threw me off the pursuit.-oh well ;)