IGNORED

IntellivisionDude Is A Cool Guy.

HapasFine

In response to IntellivisionDude's YouTube giveaway contest, I will be pumping up his ego a bit and telling him how cool of a guy he is. In my few encounters with IntellivisionDude, he overall was pleasant and easygoing. However, he does have an unhealthy obsession with Tomy Tron handhelds. Lol.

• Like 1

Who is Intellivisiondude?

That is the question!

He is the night! He is not the Intellivision collector this community wants but the Intellivision collector this community NEEDS!

Also, INTELLIVISION DUDE COUNT ME IN! VIDEO RESPONSE FORTHCOMING !

I DO need the games AND I want to play them (Since I HAVE an INTVII and it does not look like I will ever have a Cuttlecart lol).

In response to intellivisiondude's give away contest, I have done some trades with dude in the past and he has given me some extras every time I traded with him. He also answers my retro questions when I see him on facebook so I gotta give the guy some deserving props. Crossing my fingers to get in the contest, a lot of those titles I don't have.

• Like 1

In response to intellivisiondude's give away contest, I have done some trades with dude in the past and he has given me some extras every time I traded with him. He also answers my retro questions when I see him on facebook so I gotta give the guy some deserving props. Crossing my fingers to get in the contest, a lot of those titles I don't have.

I think a VIDEO RESPONSE is also required! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQ3aTJjpkc&feature=plcp

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

How is the winner chosen? Random drawing?

Ya, i'll throw all the names on the people (who entered properly) into a hat and choose that way. Some people use online number generators. While it may be more fair that way, it's extremely boring to watch.

The most interesting contest drawing has to be this one that i won. The drawing is at the end of the video and my entry is at about 12:50 in. :-D

Edited by IntellivisionDude
  • Like 1

Ya, i'll throw all the names on the people (who entered properly) into a hat and choose that way. Some people use online number generators. While it may be more fair that way, it's extremely boring to watch.

The most interesting contest drawing has to be this one that i won. The drawing is at the end of the video and my entry is at about 12:50 in. :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDjDeRdenWA

This is by far my favorite craigslist ad:

http://oddculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/jo.jpg

My response to intellivisiondude's giveaway contest is this......he is such a great great person. He is very through in his videos,he has exciting package videos that keeps me guessing until he opens the package. He's got great enthusiasm in his videos, he is very helpful and is quick to reply to any questions. He's got a big library of intellivision games and accessories. He is posting videos just about everyday which is great because its something totally awesome. He's the only gamer on YouTube that I'm aware of that once in a while has a drunken alter ego which definitely tickles the funny bone and gets you going and laughing even after the video is over. He shows great interest in other YouTubers that share the same love for gaming and collecting like he does. He's always open to giving his opinion and giving out a little advice to those who are truly deserving. I look forward to his next video because that's how GREAT the man is.

• Like 2

My response to intellivisiondude's giveaway contest is this......he is such a great great person. He is very through in his videos,he has exciting package videos that keeps me guessing until he opens the package. He's got great enthusiasm in his videos, he is very helpful and is quick to reply to any questions. He's got a big library of intellivision games and accessories. He is posting videos just about everyday which is great because its something totally awesome. He's the only gamer on YouTube that I'm aware of that once in a while has a drunken alter ego which definitely tickles the funny bone and gets you going and laughing even after the video is over. He shows great interest in other YouTubers that share the same love for gaming and collecting like he does. He's always open to giving his opinion and giving out a little advice to those who are truly deserving. I look forward to his next video because that's how GREAT the man is.

Thank You, you are officially entered dude. Kind kind words. :-D :thumbsup: