IGNORED

VIC 20 Denial Forum - is it still alive?

richard_g

Hi - just took delivery of a VIC and have some questions. The Denial forum seemed like a good option but can't get past the sign-up form. No response from the admin yet.

On the other hand I'm sure there are folk here who can probably help.

Query relates to some (very neat) wire wrap mods to the motherboard. Machine seems to work perfectly but just wondering what the mod could be.

Hi - just took delivery of a VIC and have some questions. The Denial forum seemed like a good option but can't get past the sign-up form. No response from the admin yet.

It's just the one admin if memory serves so you'll need to wait until he's around - i think he's on American time.

Word of warning: the email sender does not come up as Jeff or Denial forum but some weirdo spammer-looking name. My initial registration confirmation must have gone to my spam folder b/c 3 months have gone by now. I had to re-register under a different email address and name b/c without an account I could not even contact him.

Oh, you did put "VIC" at the end of your verification word, right? That tripped me up several times. How can they expect me to READ directions!

Edited by yell0w_lantern

That 3 letter code also tripped me up at first. I was about to email them saying their CAPTCHA was broken but then I actually read the page. I didn't see the text on the registration page since I've joined so many forums that I just skip over that part now and it didn't stand out.

Edited by Sektor