IGNORED

INTELLIVISION COVERS FOR NEW CASES, UCG cases

JUNO FIRST

There is someone on Ebay who sells reprint boxes in Sega Genesis style clamshell boxes. I am not 100% against it. If i had the money i think it would be awesome to have a set of the whole 125 in clamshell cases. I wouldn't do it to replace my actual boxes but just to have them to display.

pls explain what you mean with trap

I have a lot of games, approx 1500 carts for all 8 bit and 16 bit systems and 12000 games on 5 1/4 disk for Atari and Commodore homecomputers but have not all the boxes for all systems. Is it an exception here or all collectors here have all boxes...and all boxes are in mint condition ? and all boxes are exposed on the shelves to be damaged by dust and sun ?

As Intv brotherhood not really a brotherhood, I am 45 and collect games since 1977 when was 10. I do not insist if to get some boxes seem too hard.

pls explain what you mean with trap

I have a lot of games, approx 1500 carts for all 8 bit and 16 bit systems and 12000 games on 5 1/4 disk for Atari and Commodore homecomputers but have not all the boxes for all systems. Is it an exception here or all collectors here have all boxes...and all boxes are in mint condition ? and all boxes are exposed on the shelves to be damaged by dust and sun ?

As Intv brotherhood not really a brotherhood, I am 45 and collect games since 1977 when was 10. I do not insist if to get some boxes seem too hard.

It was a joke. This is an Intellivision forum, and you posted a link to the ColecoVision forum, which takes people "out" of Intellivision land and into "foreign" territory.

It was meant as a joke, not an offense.

We're very nice here, but we are also very passionate about the Intellivision. :)

dZ.