IGNORED

Finally completed my collection :)

gambler172

Hi Guys

I finally completed my 7800 collection.Last game i got,was HES Baseball in the clamshell :)

So,i own now all 7800 games....

Especially some PAL titles from HES/SALU were hard to find.Which one do you think,is the hardest to find HES/SALU title?

I am not sure,if it really is BASEBALL in the clamshell....

KUNG FU MASTER in the paper box was also really hard to find and in the clamshell,i never saw it for sale.....

So it would be interesting,to know,who owns some HES/SALU titles........

greetings Walter

Congratulations! I know that must feel great. I'm not a collector of PAL/HES/SALU games, but I've had a nearly complete 7800 cartridge collection since about '94 or '95 (I don't collect boxes, but I do have about 1/2 of them with boxes). The only game I was missing was Tank Command because I've never been willing to fork over the cash. However, I now consider my collection complete as of yesterday. :) No, I still don't have an official Tank Command, but I DO have a fresh cartridge of my color hack (which I prefer anyway). I'm now crossing Tank Command off my list, unless I eventually decide I just have to have the original with weird colors. ;)

Congrats Gambler :)

I do have Kung Fu Master in both HES and Salu versions here, can't remember which I'd say was harder to acquire.

All I am missing now for the 100% total complete PAL/NTSC set-a-rooni would be HES Super Skateboarding, and Salu F18 and Titlematch Pro Wrestling. I have all the other HES and Salu releases. Yes, I have both instances of Baseball now, HES and Salu.