IGNORED

SSX Tricky Addiction

MaxSpeed

Uh...why did your guy do that?  Oughta find a new boyfriend if he's gonna give himself a concussion whenever you play the Xbox. :P

:P are you offering for the position? Oh that's right you're already spoken for.

Joke time:

Three guys are walking down the street. Two walk into a bar. The other one ducks.

:D

This IS the game that single handed-ly made my wife a "gamer". Before this, she was supportive of all the game stuff. After this, she is hooked.

We have unlocked all the tracks, with all riders and all outfits. We are now working on the Trickbooks. Amazing game, very deep, exciting, and incredibly well designed.

One of my top 10 favorite games of all time. Glad to hear others love it too. Love the music too.

Wifes best: 750,000 on Alaska. Try that one sometime. You can get a 5X multiplier off the last jump, 3 Ubers and a few spins is worth mad points.

Cassidy

Wifes best:  750,000 on Alaska. Try that one sometime.  You can get a 5X multiplier off the last jump, 3 Ubers and a few spins is worth mad points.

Cassidy

Wow!, not to Alaska yet and have done probably 5 Ubers in my whole career. I am hopelessly addicted, giving up sleep to play even more, so I am sure I will get there.