IGNORED

Latest CC65 Changes

GadgetUK

Hi, I guess this is a question directed at Karri really, although others may know the answer. Where can I get the latest CC65 changes, I am thinking specifically about the changes that LX.net picked up and started using regards collision detection changes, and Karris recent addition of some sound support etc.

Hi, I guess this is a question directed at Karri really, although others may know the answer. Where can I get the latest CC65 changes, I am thinking specifically about the changes that LX.net picked up and started using regards collision detection changes, and Karris recent addition of some sound support etc.

The daily compiled binaries are in ftp://ftp.musoftware.de/pub/uz/cc65/snapshot/

--

Karri

• 5 months later...

Just done a checkout from here:-

svn://svn.cc65.org/cc65/trunk

I guess this is it?

EDIT: Oh god, there's no compiled lib files etc... Does anyone know where I can download a complete set of working files that are up to date?

Edited by GadgetUK

Thanks, that's just compiler and linker exes etc, no libs or includes. If someone else has a recent Win32 build of CC65, if you could upload it that would be great, I don't mind hosting it myself if I can find a copy. I think my version is 6+ months out of date, hence no lynx_snd_stop_channel support.

Did uz fall out with someone or something, I don't get why the snapshot folder was deleted...

Edited by GadgetUK

Don't worry, i've sorted it. I've fudged in the asm from the SVN version. Basically I created sound.asm in my project, ripped the relevent missing function from the SVN source for lynx_snd_stop_channel, then added a forward declaration into lynx.h. Compiled all OK, sound is now working on discrete channels without them stopping each other. Thanks =)

Thanks. I need to discuss this with Oliver. It would be a good thing to create the latest-and-greatest cc65 release now with all the new bells and whistles. It is a while since the last major release.

--

Karri

• 3 weeks later...

Ahaha! I see now! That's what I kind of ended up doing - I took the lynx snd lib asm, included it in my project, created the required forward declararions and compiled it that way. Those damn make files... I think they will always be my arch enemy...

Edited by GadgetUK