IGNORED

Kill the Lynx

Death Lynx

In the interest of science I am also willing to (potentially) sacrifice a Lynx I (in very beat-up state). I will also disassemble the cartridge. It seems weird that #define can do this.

I missed the download, but if someone can send it I can put it on a Flashcard. Or do I need a cartridge from you, @rygar?

Apart from rygar's comment that it actually destroyed a Lynx, it all sounds like a April fool's joke.

The creator of the cart seems to be knowledgeable on programming the Lynx, with the effects included.

Maybe the compiler needs changing to automatically replace 4 with 3 or something lol (that is, the number 4 is no longer supported by CC65 due to malicious misuse. Please try another number or use 3+1 instead) :)

Kind of reminds me of a friend that had 2 car accidents on right turns, so she changed her driving to accommodate by only taking left turns - how she ever managed to get any where after that I will never know lol

Edited by GadgetUK

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I am back after a long "vacation".

MrBland asked me a cartridge of "lynx kill", I have made 5 (or 6 I do not remember) so if somebody else wants a cartridge, simply say me.

The price is $25 (very expensive for kill your lynx) + money for shipping.

Edited by rygar

Hello,

I am back after a long "vacation".

MrBland asked me a cartridge of "lynx kill", I have made 5 (or 6 I do not remember) so if somebody else wants a cartridge, simply say me.

The price is $25 (very expensive for kill your lynx) + money for shipping.

I will buy one!

Why would anyone want to kill their lynx?

They wouldn't, and I won't be breaking mine. I will dump the ROM, do some analysis, and try and add support into Handy - so we can determine if a ROM could damage Suzi in future. I guess someone needs to kill a Lynx, I do have a spare Suzi so Might sacrifise one in order to prove or disprove what the cart does.

I still think this is not possible.

It is ok all the 5 cartridge are reserved.

This saturday I go to the post office for know the exacte price for shipping (send me your complete adresse and your shipping choise with or witout tracking number on PM).

I try to poste a picture of the cartridge and box I have made this weekend.