IGNORED

What happened to Euchre?

SS

I can't find it listed in the store at all. Not in the "Upcoming Products" section and not in the "2600 Homebrews" section. Or maybe I'm just going blind?!?

Any info to give? This was going to be in my next order, as soon as "Kablamo!" and "Space Treat" became available.

Still working on getting the manual finished, sometimes things just take a little longer than expected. I got the first proof of the Oystron manual today from Dale Crum and it looks fantastic! :D Also have a beautiful label for Eric Mooney and Piero Cavina's INV by David Exton and that will be in the store very shortly. And I know Dave is hard at work on a manual for Kablamo! to accompany his wonderful label!

I've attached a preview of the Space Treat label. :)

..Al

spacetreat_cart.jpg

Phew! That's good news! I still can't find an actual link to it in the store. I don't think that I'm cashed on an older version of the page ...

Still working on getting the manual finished, sometimes things just take a little longer than expected.  I got the first proof of the Oystron manual today from Dale Crum and it looks fantastic!  :D  Also have a beautiful label for Eric Mooney and Piero Cavina's INV by David Exton and that will be in the store very shortly. And I know Dave is hard at work on a manual for Kablamo! to accompany his wonderful label!  

I've attached a preview of the Space Treat label.  :)

That is one sweet looking label for "Space Treat"! I've been playing the heck out of that game via PocketVCS, so I can't wait to get an actual cartridge for it. "INV" too?!? Hell, you guys are trying to kill me. Good thing I gave up smoking so that I can support my other addiction!

Phew!  That's good news!  I still can't find an actual link to it in the store.  I don't think that I'm cashed on an older version of the page ...

It disappeared from the store when the February 7th date came and went. I just changed the date again and it's back in there, at the bottom of the main page under "Coming soon!" It'll be any day now! Really! Why are you laughing? ;)

That is one sweet looking label for "Space Treat"!  I've been playing the heck out of that game via PocketVCS, so I can't wait to get an actual cartridge for it.  "INV" too?!?  Hell, you guys are trying to kill me.  Good thing I gave up smoking so that I can support my other addiction!

Space Treat is a blast to play on a real 2600! And this version has several improvements over the first run of carts and the binary that is presently available for downloading. :D And yes, INV and Dave Exton did a great job on the label! I'll try and post an image of it later tonight. There are a few other games in the works that aren't listed in the Coming Soon.. We need to save some surprises!

..Al

• 2 months later...