IGNORED

Wanted: PGA Golf (USA) manual & Sea Battle (Intellivision Inc)

Does anyone have an extra PGA Golf manual (USA version) that they would sell, trade, or give away? I have many of the Hong Kong versions, but I'm specifically looking for a USA one. I have a chance to buy the USA box, cart, etc but would need a manual. If I can't track one down, I'll just hold off and try to find a CIB one later.

http://www.intvfunho...ual/pga-004.jpg

Also, more of a long shot, does anyone have an extra CIB Intellivision Inc Sea Battle for sale or trade? For that matter, does anyone have one at all? I know they exist, but was wondering how many people actually have one.

http://www.intvfunho...box/sea-100.jpg

Lemme know if interested,

-jason

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I have an extra CIB US Golf. I checked Sea Battle and I only have one that's NIB. I think I just sent Rev the CIB copy I had. I guess these weren't available from Venezuela. I don't think I realized how tough these were to find actually. I'm going to reorganize my Intellivision Inc stuff tonight I think, maybe with pictures of a full set. :)

I have an extra CIB US Golf. I checked Sea Battle and I only have one that's NIB. I think I just sent Rev the CIB copy I had. I guess these weren't available from Venezuela. I don't think I realized how tough these were to find actually. I'm going to reorganize my Intellivision Inc stuff tonight I think, maybe with pictures of a full set. :)

Yes yes! Pics ;-) I'm getting close on the Intellivision Inc set, but not sure if the last few exist. I know I need Sea Battle, Roulette, Backgammon, Mr Basic, Super Series Baseball. Then there's the mythical Loco-motion, Checkers, Frog Bog, etc. I think my current total is 43/??

I reorganized my Intellivision Inc carts last night, I'll try to remember to take pics tonight. There was no Tennis made strangely. I also don't believe that a Locomotion was made, nor Checkers, Backgammon or Frog Bog. I'll believe it when I see it though. :)

I think I can help you, somewhat.

Sea Battle is sealed...all the others are Box, Cartridge and overlays. All are missing manuals.

I have an open Sea Battle, which is the same deal (no manual).

There is a very small chance I have some manuals, will look later.

If you want to talk about these PM me.

Thanks

post-34735-0-78805900-1357693293_thumb.jpg

I think I can help you, somewhat.

Sea Battle is sealed...all the others are Box, Cartridge and overlays. All are missing manuals.

I have an open Sea Battle, which is the same deal (no manual).

There is a very small chance I have some manuals, will look later.

If you want to talk about these PM me.

Thanks

I think you misunderstood. Intellivision Inc releases did not have the "Mattel Electronics" label on the boxes (because they were a successor company).

Lol! This shoud be good. :)

i got a response. he said "Thanks not offended. put best offer on there.. also trying to build the market value for everyone who wants to sell one lol..

Gratias Goodies" which i believe means he is saying he is trying to drive the prices up by selling his crap for high prices.

Edited by pimpmaul69