IGNORED

The Lost Caves Of Kroz box revealed

Rev

Testing on an emulator is of limited value.....it shows that the puzzles 'work' but we really need to do some testing on real hardware....a CC3 if possible.....maybe some burned carts......I need them returned however....they aren't cheap...possibly Canada based

Canada you say? :) I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hah, now another rarity! Too bad, I would have bought one at $150 to see if I can help with beta testing. I could probably have my daughter beat many of the levels too, by the time she was 4yo she could beat me at just about any arcade like game out there.

Great artwork and box design. Reminds me AD&D Lonely Mountain in terms of feeling. Good luck with the last steps of the project.

The clean cart is a paradigm shifter. I have always loved the design of the INTV carts (Mattel, Activision and Imagic principally) and this is a great step forward.

BTW, The red cartridges, Interphase I think, are also awesome. I think they also came from Canada. More cool design from the Great White North!

On a different note, I have a CC3 and a PAL console if you need help with the testing.

Cheers and congratulations again!

Grrrrr. At this point, I would totally build my own CC if I had the skill or the schematics. Sadness!

If Schells were willing to license it out, I could get a quote out of Asia. In fact if it wouldn't create some grey lagality issues, I would just send my contact a PCB pic from his site and say "Do you know a house that can do this, and what MOQs would they have?". They couldn't give a firm price without all the actual specs, but I could get a ballpark price and MOQ. I could present that back to Schells, and negotiate. The problem is, that in Asia an MOQ is probably going to be 500 units. At that qty the price point would be cheap, the killer would be any tooling charges up front.

The best thing to do would be a re-design.....the current design only works with small size micro SD cards, and the thing isn't drag and drop.....

Joe will no doubt make a new design when he gets to it....and I know another engineer that I might get to make one....

What quantities were you thinking about running, if you do manage to get an engineer involved?