IGNORED

Michael Jackson Moonwaker With Thriller?

thegamezmaster

Hello, been trying to find out which versions of this game and from where have the Thriller music instead of Another Part Of These on them. Looked online and couldn't find a straight answer. Do any of the ntsc carts have it? Does anyone here know? Or is it possible to play on a portable that takes SD cards?Thanks.

Edited by thegamezmaster

Found this answer online:

Yes there are copies of this game that have 4 small clips of Thriller on levels 3-1, 3-2, 3-3 and 5-3 which are activated by holding down the A button until Michael starts dancing. Only the original release also known as REV00 has Thriller in it, the second release also known as REV01 replaces the Thriller clips with clips of the level song Another Part Of Me. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell the difference between the two without playing the game up to level 3-1 and activating the Dance Magic (hold A button).

BTW the song is Another Part of ME not These. :)

Anyone know where to get besides ebay? Thanks.

I don't think I'd trust ebay for something like this, that's for sure. Furthermore, kind of difficult I think to pin a price on a cart that "has it." I have Moonwalker and the game is too annoying to bother to try to play it and find out though!

Hello, been trying to find out which versions of this game and from where have the Thriller music instead of Another Part Of These on them. Looked online and couldn't find a straight answer. Do any of the ntsc carts have it? Does anyone here know? Or is it possible to play on a portable that takes SD cards?Thanks.

Sega-16