IGNORED

The D2K ARCADE High Score Competition is coming February 1st!

Rev

For those who will play with real hardware I would suggest uploading your pics to this site: Retrocade Magazine.

This site is similar to the Twin Galaxies.

You must play on real hardware to submit scores, give your name (not necessary your real name) and take a pick of the full screen.

Usually when I got the highest score of a game, I post there.

And I like to do it during HSCs rounds.

For instance, we played Popeye last season, I used the same pic for AtariAge HSC and to post there. And I already have the top Night Stalker score, for now...

Hey Rev, when is this starting again? Is it soon? The reason I ask is because I wasn't sure if you'd spammed the forums enough! Lol!

LOL, did you see on the competiton page on my site, where I listed all the forums I INFORMED.....not spammed! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Do you know any forums I missed? Neogaf is too hard to become a member. IGN's retro section blows.

Nintendo Life forum removed my topic...hehe

While on the topic of D2K Arcade,

I am going to be selling a D2K Arcade 'seconds' manual, and 2 brand new D2K Arcade overlays for 10 dollars shipped.

Note, the manual will be shipped in an envelope with NO hard cardboard backing. It may be imperfect, or wrinkled....as is, no exchanges.

Email me at gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com for the payment link.