IGNORED

Just placed my order for QB!

kyle

IMHO, Qb can stand up toe-to-toe with just about any other game on the 2600, classic or modern.  Sayin.

Yeah, maybe. But it's a pity the author of that game is an egotistical prick with a sick sense of humour. I wouldn't buy the game, as a matter of principle.

Cheers

A

Yeah, maybe.  But it's a pity the author of that game is an egotistical prick with a sick sense of humour.  I wouldn't buy the game, as a matter of principle.

Cheers

A

As a matter of principle, Maybe we should all boycott against buying his next game, "Fu Kung!" Then he'll be stuck with 10 copies he couldn't sell! :D :P ;)

J/K! 8) I played QB on z26 recently. That game ROCKS! Now I just need to save up my pennies...

Kyle, you will like this game alot, I was one of the luck ones who got the special edition in the wooden box and the game play is fun.

Good grief! You weren't at PhillyClassic 2, were you? If so, how did you ever fit through those aisles?

Yes, I was at the Philly classic 2 so I could buy the bugs bunny and Polo games for my 2600 collection and I'm not that big, I have some muscle, but I only weigh about 242 pounds, there are other guy's here bigger than me.

Well you outweigh me by at least 100 lbs!

Anyway, you're thinking of PhillyClassic 3. Were you there at the one the year before? It was tiny! My 140 lb frame had trouble fitting through.