IGNORED

D2k Arcade Rom Order Question

donjn

Not quite :-)

The name from your PayPal account, or requested name gets put into the rom......it is a bit of customization that discourages people passing the rom around, and gives the customers the thrill of seeing their name on an Intellivision screen.

We are probably going to start selling instruction booklets and overlays for 10 dollars plus shipping for those who want to play with real controllers on an emulator or with a CC3.

Yeah, he lives in japan, i dont know the time schedule compared to us, but maybe he is at work or running errands! give him at least 24 hours. This isnt dominos pizza. ;-)

I had mine with 12 hours of purchasing them, not bad for custom roms my friend.

You have nothing to worry about.

Quite right, I'm afraid I was sleeping (although not that well) here in Japan. Just got up about half an hour ago, saw the order and then prepared and sent off your ROM.

I hope it finds you well! (And doesn't end up in your spam folder!)

I suppose I should put a blurb on the page about HOW and WHEN the ROM is delivered. This isn't an automated system since the ROMs are customized, and I wouldn't post a download link to the ROM anyway. There SHOULD be some way to trigger the process though, and write up some script to compile the ROM and send it automatically by e-mail… Suggestions, anyone?

Carl

Carl, on the order page just put a little note/disclaimer stating the nature of the custom rom and that you are in japan or something. Note that depending on time facirs and the fact that each is customized it may take up to 24 hours or something. Sometimes sooner sometimes later.

Maybe put a little comment section where satsified customers can express their gratitude!

Sounds good, but when you say "can be played on any setting", you don't mean that people can choose Game 1, do you? Technically speaking, Game 1 is NOT D2K… And it's not fair to compare the scores between Game 1 and Game 2. The competition should be for Game 2.

Yeah, that part may be a little confusing. I think I said somewhere else that the competition was for D2K. But I will make it more clear that if they have the boxed copy, it is for game 2. Thanks for the feedback!