IGNORED

RETRO ROOM

I saw the retro room on Rev's website, and gave me an idea.. It looks very cool. I bet i can beat that. I also have a Retro room. . I love the classic systems and nostalgic toys. I am also huge Intellivision / Mattel electronic handhelds, and Atari ,. Plus Scooby doo fan . I didn't include the 2600, 5200 Colecovision , Atari 8 bit, OR THE C-64 PICS games or systems pics, Or the rest of my Intv games collection. Submit your pics, and let's see who has the best Retro room.

post-29502-0-65515300-1359082477_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-84478100-1359082509_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-67250700-1359082546_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-58708200-1359082703_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-04287000-1359082763_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-69710100-1359082803_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-18830900-1359082835_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-34997800-1359082861_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-60408300-1359082959_thumb.jpg

post-29502-0-11495800-1359082987_thumb.jpg

Edited by atari5200dude82
  • Like 1

I got a rad new Super Friends metal lunchbox for the start of the school year. Within a week my neighbor ran it over with his car at the bus stop, couldn't blame him beacause I left it on the ground too close to his driveway. So I just got by with my metal old Evel Knievel lunchbox, used it at least another year after that too, by the end the paint was all but worn off - now if I had that lunch box in good shape!

• Like 1

I can't remember 100% which lunch boxes i had anymore. my memory is i had a blue Hardy Boys one. But when i look on Ebay it is red and not blue. So i guess a bad memory. I'm not 100% sure on the second one but it may have been Dukes of Hazard.

I know that I had a Dukes of Hazzard one at one point as well, but the one I remember most having was a Star Wars: Return of the Jedi lunchbox.

i have a ton of pac-man stuff. about 5 shirts, lunchbox with thermos, board games, hat, belt, arcade machine, tattoo, bandaids, snuggie, clock, watch, pajamas, video games, etc., etc. i also am the only person to have custom made nike id shoes with the pacman name embroidered on the side of them.

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

That's cool, i have the Superfriends, Garfield, Six million dollar man lunch box which i had since i was a kid. I had a Dukes of Hazzard one, but sold it recently. . I also have an Atari on with a thermos. It's in a pic above.

Six Million Dollar Man... nice!

I had a Six Million Dollar Man action figure as well as a Pulsar figure. I'm getting my memories mixed up again maybe. I thought my SMDM figure had complete see-through mechanical arms and 1 leg see-through, Kind of like how Pulsar's body is. But i can't find even one on Ebay or with a Google search. Either i'm remembering wrong or i'm searching wrong.

• Like 1

I saw the retro room on Rev's website, and gave me an idea.. It looks very cool. I bet i can beat that. I also have a Retro room. . I love the classic systems and nostalgic toys. I am also huge Intellivision / Mattel electronic handhelds, and Atari ,. Plus Scooby doo fan . I didn't include the 2600, 5200 Colecovision , Atari 8 bit, OR THE C-64 PICS games or systems pics, Or the rest of my Intv games collection. Submit your pics, and let's see who has the best Retro room.

I guess you were a Duran Duran fan too?... Intellivision Rocks, not Pop.

21650494.jpg

I had a Six Million Dollar Man action figure as well as a Pulsar figure. I'm getting my memories mixed up again maybe. I thought my SMDM figure had complete see-through mechanical arms and 1 leg see-through, Kind of like how Pulsar's body is. But i can't find even one on Ebay or with a Google search. Either i'm remembering wrong or i'm searching wrong.

SMDM figure had at least one arm where you rolled up his SKIN (skin coloured rubber) to expose bionic modules you could remove.

I'm reminded of another childhood memory. I had a pac-man t-shirt that was bought from a street vendor from some fair we went to.

You know that material they put on t-shirts that cracks and peels after you wash it so many times? The the material they used for this one was the cheapest of the cheap. The pac-man design started peeling after just one wash. It was a cool looking shirt but it didn't last long. lol

I had this action figure called "Pulsar," I think. It was a man with a transparent body, sort of like a cyborg. If you pressed the back, "blood" would pump and circulate through his body. It was very cool.

It had a "laboratory" set piece where the doctor that built him would repair him. I liked that toy.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?