IGNORED

Christmas Time Again!

Fushek

Yesterday was a GREAT mail day for me. Not only did I receive my first Vectrex, but I also received my goodies for placing in the Christmas Carol challenge! So, I couldn't resist showing off a little with a couple of pictures.

post-31049-0-52300100-1359322525_thumb.jpg

It looks so cool the special edition cartridge!

post-31049-0-60091800-1359322560_thumb.jpg

Now, I can only hope that another contest comes next year so that I can add a mug to my Carol shrine :lust:

For the millionth time, thanks again DZ for the game and for the classy production complete with patches, mugs, stickers ... when are you coming out the the Ghost and Carol plush dolls?

• Like 4

LOL! My pleasure, I'm glad you liked it. :)

By the way, yours is one of three certificates that I forgot to sign. :( Go ahead and sign it yourself where it says "Santa's Representative." I'm sure he won't mind.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

DZ-Jay....

Thank you sooooo much for the package! The Mug is awesome! The patch, sticker and certificate are fantastic too.

This was super generous of you!

Do you have a wish list for Intellivision? I don't have too much anymore, but you never know.

I have some 2600 and a very few colecovision games.

Be Well,

1980gamer

Ah! The prizes are arriving, I'm glad.

It is certainly my pleasure. My wife and I have had so much fun with this contest, we thought even the packaging deserved the special royal treatment.

I wanted to include a certificate; otherwise, the patch doesn't tell you what achievement or rank you got (also, it adds to the "authenticity" of your award) :). I'm very glad you liked it.

By the way, the mugs are real good and durable. I made a similar one about 10 years ago, and it's still around, with a minor chip, but the image remains, in spite of years of microwave and machine washer abuse. Don't be afraid of using it! I use mine every morning with coffee. :)

dZ.