IGNORED

Venture Ending?

Bartsfam

I've been on a Venture kick lately...but unfortunately, I can never make it to the end. Even on Level 1, I've made it to only needing five more rooms to get to the end, and get all of the treasures...but have not even gotten this far in a while.

What happens when you clear the board and get everything? Anything exciting? Or, does it just start over again?

When you get everything all it does is bring you back to board 3 continuously. It will remove the last 4 or 5 treasures forgot how many rooms there are and you just continuously finish it off forever.

I would assume this is a space cop out but I would have at least liked them to keep going through the levels instead of always doing the same level and getting boared to death.

When you get everything all it does is bring you back to board 3 continuously. It will remove the last 4 or 5 treasures forgot how many rooms there are and you just continuously finish it off forever.

I would assume this is a space cop out but I would have at least liked them to keep going through the levels instead of always doing the same level and getting boared to death.

Yep, I found that last weeked, only took me 30 years to get there, but hey I did it. all on skill level #1.

Yep, I found that last weeked, only took me 30 years to get there, but hey I did it. all on skill level #1.

Now you gotta play it at Skill Level #3... the equivalent skill level to the arcade game. For a real challenge, try it on skill level #4. What a lot of people, myself included, used to do is play the Coleco made games at the easiest skill level, not realizing that we were missing out on numerous game elements that are only part of the game when played at the higher skill levels.

• Like 2

Now you gotta play it at Skill Level #3... the equivalent skill level to the arcade game. For a real challenge, try it on skill level #4. What a lot of people, myself included, used to do is play the Coleco made games at the easiest skill level, not realizing that we were missing out on numerous game elements that are only part of the game when played at the higher skill levels.

It took me about an hour of owning a ColecoVision to see that the easy levels cut stuff out of some of the arcade conversions. I'll be playing at higher levels on some games for however long I own my CV.